Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what would be the estimate power/torque increase for a standard E6 for the £999 ecutek package from RC developments...

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
emachines said:
what would be the estimate power/torque increase for a standard E6 for the £999 ecutek package from RC developments...
I`d say 330-350, had this package myself, made a BIG difference, mid- range torque was alot better.... ;) ;) and the Exhaust you get with it sounds awesome.... ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks like im going to go for that package then.....now i can start modding:
1st i got to sort out the problem with my left strut (got a knocking noise) so im going to upgrade to the TEIN FLEX COILOVERS
2nd my brakes need renewing so im going to get some BLACK DIAMOND PERFORMANCE CROSS DRILLED AND GROVED BRAKE DISCS
3rd rc developments ecutek package

this is all i want to do to it at this moment in time especially untill the beginning of the summer

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
emachines said:
looks like im going to go for that package then.....now i can start modding:
1st i got to sort out the problem with my left strut (got a knocking noise) so im going to upgrade to the TEIN FLEX COILOVERS
2nd my brakes need renewing so im going to get some BLACK DIAMOND PERFORMANCE CROSS DRILLED AND GROVED BRAKE DISCS
3rd rc developments ecutek package

this is all i want to do to it at this moment in time especially untill the beginning of the summer
Sounds all good mate ;) ;) once you start, that`s it :crackup: :crackup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts