Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all car is booked in at rc 18/ 03 /08 having rc 390 upgrade went in today to pick some ds2500 up got them and thought why not any one had this upgrade done yet ?:smthumbup

·
Moderator™
27,621 Posts
If your having the RC package of
ECUTEK remap of existing factory ECU with RC custom map.
RC Stainless steel full 3" exhaust system
Apexi Power Intake Air Filter
HKS Iridium Spark Plugs
Walbro 255 l/hr fuel pump

You should see around 380bhp & boost around 1.55 bar

Will transform your motor into a true beast ;)

Top guys RC :D

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hope it is a beast danny said hes expecting 390 /395 we will see going to get a before and after print out on the new dyno did oulton park last saturday and the car was superb the only thing there that could stick with it was a porka and some westfield/ caterham creation and he was on slicks but he couldnt shake the evo beast did a set of pads though best dayout ive had scince i stopped racing:smthumbup

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
funny that had the same conversation with danny today i agree coz i said what about cams pullys and intercooler as well danny? he said no just waiting for the bomb to go off would be ok for road use but i like long hard 30min sessions on the track to close to the limit you got to go safe every time my plan is get the 390 /then vortex generator new wheels and tyres carbon front lip tein mono flex with edfc then forge the bottom end this then opens you up to geting more power safley

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
I spoke to danny last week about getting mine done in april if i dont sell it first,with the same package he said it would be around 390bhp 365/70 sumit ib torque :smthumbup
sounds like a good and relible package.. and they sure know how to tune a car! (properly) V3 RAW says it all !!! ;)

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rc390

yeah the wifes pride and joy its just had a hair dryer conversion the rc lads said its too powerfull for the new dyno the kids designed the interior sticky starburst nice

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
i will be happy with that how much more juice do you go through scince the upgrade
Not really that noticeable unless of course your foot is welded to the floor!:mhihi:
But seriously the transformation is night & day. The torque is whats most noticeable. You find yourself not going through the gears so much and it makes for a more enjoyable motorway cruiser and a proper B road slayer!:smthumbup
You will not be disappointed I promise you.

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
hi all car is booked in at rc 18/ 03 /08 having rc 390 upgrade went in today to pick some ds2500 up got them and thought why not any one had this upgrade done yet ?:smthumbup
All the best, should be awesome fingers crossed.........:smthumbup

·
Moderator™
27,621 Posts
Have a look at mine, this is what you will get mate!

Looks very nice Ringrey - Really nice Blue :coolsm:
391 is good results :smthumbup - but you have had a bigger intercooler on tho? which should make higher BHP figures? with RC's conv:confused:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Looks very nice Ringrey - Really nice Blue :coolsm:
391 is good results :smthumbup - but you have had a bigger intercooler on tho? which should make higher BHP figures? with RC's conv:confused:
As stated earlier in the thread by RichW it was mentioned that RC will not push the std internals beyond 390BHP as they like to keep everything safe! Ultimately the engine will be forged and then RC once again can do their magic!

·
Moderator™
27,621 Posts
My point being was that you have had a uprated intercooler put on & then RC have remapped your car which made 391 BHP. What would a normal "standard" intercooler make with RC package? I would say under 391.
Either way RC package is still the dogs!!! & like RINGREY says will transform the car :smthumbup

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
My point being was that you have had a uprated intercooler put on & then RC have remapped your car which made 391 BHP. What would a normal "standard" intercooler make with RC package? I would say under 391.
Either way RC package is still the dogs!!! & like RINGREY says will transform the car :smthumbup
I would say the RC package would still achieve 390BHP easily as the std intercooler is well capable of 400BHP!;)

·
Moderator™
27,621 Posts
I would say the RC package would still achieve 390BHP easily as the std intercooler is well capable of 400BHP!;)
I know for a fact is capable of over 400 on the standard intercooler ;)

I take it your thinking about the forged route ;) more power already :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts