Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Was in Hemel last night and got a tap on my window from a random bloke tellin me he has an Evo too..
to cut a long story short 40mins later he returns in his Evo 9 mr fq 360 so we decided to take a couple of pics in the petrol station (because iPhones are crap at night!)

so here they are..mine and "sam360"s evos....

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
And they lived happily ever after....

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We didn't wait for him in a petrol station, we where there with our friends in a public carpark (because we are cool) So my car and two other mates cars full of boys. He approached us and we where going to be there for a while anyways...so if he came back or not it didnt matter!? And these pics where taken about 2 hours later when we went to get a drink..

Jesus not everyone is a thief ya kno! lol

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Only just up the road from me, i know it too :D

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
Is this a dogging thread?

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
We didn't wait for him in a petrol station, we where there with our friends in a public carpark (because we are cool) So my car and two other mates cars full of boys. He approached us and we where going to be there for a while anyways...so if he came back or not it didnt matter!? And these pics where taken about 2 hours later when we went to get a drink..

:lol::lol::handsup:

·
Registered
4,503 Posts

sausage fest :crackup:

·
Registered
7,862 Posts
yes you are :mhihi:
he was in a public area, what could happen there? nothing!
just becoming friends :smthumbup :coolsm::coolsm:;):angel: :beerchug:
so a nice and warm welcome to you SAM :smthumbup
So was George Michael :smthumbup

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Bet the garage staff loved the use of the phone around the pumps. Ha ha. Even though Mythbusters proved you're more likely to set fire to yourself, refueling wearing nylon pants!

Wanna be in my gang?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL definately not a sausage fest considering I'm a girl and my mate in my car was a girl lol..how funny:lol:

1 - 20 of 266 Posts