Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone fitted Rallytech Carbon Fibre door cards to a 6?
If so………..

a) Did you have to cut / trim the panels much. Where and amp; why
b) Does the original hardware fit o.k – clearances etc
c) What do you think of them in general.

Rallytech Carbon fibre Interior panel (I know you have 1 of these Balde)

a) Will 2 A’PEXi units (S-AFC and amp;S-AVCR) fit into this panel, I haven’t got the units yet so don’t know the exact size
b) How does the panel attach to the dash – screws?

Thanks

Duncan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Darwin, I have the Rallytech front and rear door cards, rear parcel shelf, rear seat and bulkhead panels, rear spoiler, roof vent, floor panels, driver and co-driver foot rests, and the console panel. All held by screws, but very well finished. Oh, also have the Rallytech mirrors and rear window vents (second set after some #### stole them at Donington).

Am I a Carbon fettishist? You betcha! :D :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BTW, I see no reason why the Apexi units won't fit, but flush fitting with them is tricky i think, and it probably won't look good either.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Blade,
I'll call you next week to discuss further, also about the PE ECU |PLS| fuel pump (payment and amp; collection)
Cheers
Duncan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool - both are ready for picking up I think - GEMS going in on Tuesday, and I will be collecting the bits so will have them all available! Why you getting two apexi units? You only need the AVC-R with the PE ECU....??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well that’s good news then :) more money to spend on other things.

I was considering the AVCR and amp; AFC due to advice given (not individual, just from reading RC's site) to control boost and fuelling. I was going to post a new thread on this subject alone - but nearer the time (wasn't thinking about the PE ECU - good point). I wont be going down this route for some time yet. 1st comes chassis (full cage, bushes, braces etc) and then brakes. Power last. I will strip the interior V.soon and will fit the carbon goodies with the cage. I was going to fit the console panel then anyway, and was just wondering.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts