Lancer Register Forum banner
61 - 80 of 116 Posts

Premium Member
MLR Regional Organiser South London (ish)
Hi Ian -

I might be able to make it but unfortunately would only have the Ralliart; thoughts (happy to be hidden at the back if so)?

Thanks,
Matt
Get it booked Matt helps us to the magic 25 and better spot hopefully like previous years

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Another booking D Milne?
Cheers guys

Premium Member
Phew... Just in time! 馃檪

"Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile buy you ticket by the last day or a month Winning's winning." 馃ぃ

Reactions: VI_Shooter

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Phew... Just in time! 馃檪

"Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile buy you ticket by the last day or a month Winning's winning." 馃ぃ
"Heeeeee's in there!"
(y) :LOL:

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #68 · (Edited)
So this is the list:

List of attendees:

1) VI_Shooter (Ian me)
2) Ant1 (Ant B)
3) M3 ROB (Rob P)
4) TrickyDick (R Lax)
5) Old Skool Kev
6) evo/nut (Dan A) (with Track)
7) the kitch (Pete K)
8) evo3boy (Chris S)
9) Evo5DAD
10) BlackVI (Ade L)
11) sparkysevo (Mark R)
12) bobdole1 (C Back)
13) Leon C?
14) EvoNoobie - Andrew W?
15) GazH (Gary H)
16) squeakyclean32 (Sue)
17) mad_mechanic - Adam H?
18) Dakarbug (Hugh)
19) Raptor (D O'Brien)
20) L Clarke ?
21) P Lopes (with Track) ?
22) Mark-MR-340 (Mark B)
23) mlau1294 (Matt L)
24) D Milne ?
25) Netcom (R Stankiewicz)

Ones in BOLD may need you to contact me and or Combe or post up on here with username to correlate.

I've got a C Back on the list who is that from the above please?

If it has your real name rather than your MLR name only - or if I've got any wrong - please let me know on here (y):cool:

Tickets/stand hangers will be arriving about a week or so before I guess direct from Castle Combe.

I will post up once I get the final confirmation of numbers and the stand location from Combe - this is going to be a good one I think.

Reactions: evo/nut

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Hi all

Combe have been in touch last week finalising the stand allocation (I don't know the location yet)

Tickets and stand passes are being sent out by them starting this week.

If ANYONE thinks that they have a problem later this week suggest they contact Combe direct - they have been really helpful with sorting out minor issues last week:
by phoning Combe 01249 782 417 or emailing them: [email protected] if you need anything more specific. They do ALL the ticketing now.

See you on the 25th I will post up more info once I get it.

Cheers

Ian

Senior User
So this is the list:

List of attendees:

1) VI_Shooter (Ian me)
2) Ant1 (Ant B)
3) M3 ROB (Rob P)
4) TrickyDick (R Lax)
5) Old Skool Kev
6) evo/nut (Dan A) (with Track)
7) the kitch (Pete K)
8) evo3boy (Chris S)
9) Evo5DAD
10) BlackVI (Ade L)
11) sparkysevo (Mark R)
12) bobdole1
13) Leon C?
14) EvoNoobie - Andrew W?
15) GazH (Gary H)
16) squeakyclean32 (Sue)
17) mad_mechanic - Adam H?
18) Dakarbug (Hugh)
19) Raptor (D O'Brien)
20) L Clarke ?
21) P Lopes (with Track) ?
22) Mark-MR-340 (Mark B)
23) mlau1294 (Matt L)
24) D Milne ?
25) Netcom (R Stankiewicz)

Ones in BOLD may need you to contact me and or Combe or post up on here with username to correlate.

I've got a C Back on the list who is that from the above please?

If it has your real name rather than your MLR name only - or if I've got any wrong - please let me know on here (y):cool:

Tickets/stand hangers will be arriving about a week or so before I guess direct from Castle Combe.

I will post up once I get the final confirmation of numbers and the stand location from Combe - this is going to be a good one I think.
Hi Ian, you have my details correct馃憤馃徎Andrew W, (Evonoobie)

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Hi guys.. Is it too late to add to the stand..
Cheers
Sorry Yes Cut off for the stand so Combe could finalise was Monday 6th September.

If you can make 9th October JDM that is still open for bookings until Monday 20th?

(y)

Premium Member
I have two tickets for the stand but only bringing one car as the other is currently out of action.

If anybody wants to go on the stand and VI Shooter is happy, you can buy my ticket.

Premium Member
I got my ticket for the GR Yaris stand today. I may be on autopilot when I arrive, been parking an Evo at shows for so long - my first time at a meet since I sold up - so if I turn into the Evo parking just remind me gently :ROFLMAO:

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
I have two tickets for the stand but only bringing one car as the other is currently out of action.

If anybody wants to go on the stand and VI Shooter is happy, you can buy my ticket.
Happy if anyone else needs a stand pass Ant - you'll have to sort it with them direct though

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
We are location B4 according to my purple gate hanger

Map Slope Land lot Font Line

We are location B4 according to my purple gate hanger
Similar to where we 'used to be with Darin'

Reactions: squeakyclean32

Very Senior User
Hi Ian
Just got my tickets :) Bad news is that my Evo is sick and although I'd hoped beyond hope that I'd get it sorted for next week that is now looking very unlikely. I have a couple of track sessions booked so was planning to bring my Cooper S over. Is it still OK to park that on the club stand?? Don't want to offend anyone o_Oo_O
Cheers
Rich

ave it
Hi Ian
Just got my tickets :) Bad news is that my Evo is sick and although I'd hoped beyond hope that I'd get it sorted for next week that is now looking very unlikely. I have a couple of track sessions booked so was planning to bring my Cooper S over. Is it still OK to park that on the club stand?? Don't want to offend anyone o_Oo_O
Cheers
Rich

ave it
Hi Ian unfortunately I鈥檓 no longer able to go so have 2 tickets going if anyone wants them , my number is 07831871456

61 - 80 of 116 Posts