Lancer Register Forum banner
41 - 60 of 116 Posts

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Just has a gentle reminder from Castle Combe today

"We are processing orders now for Rallyday 2021 and have noticed that you have not reach your reserved amount of club cars for your stand.

If you are not planning to book any more tickets and then if you can tell us this we can start allocating your club stand space. (then getting better spaces)

You can still carry on booking after the reserve it鈥檚 just to give us a better idea of whose attending the event.

As a reminder the 6th September is the club booking deadline and we will not be taking any more club passes bookings after this date."

(reserved amount was up to 25 apparently) So last call for the stand and looks like we should get a 'nicer' spot.

(y)

Reactions: Mita

Premium Member
MLR Regional Organiser South London (ish)
TBF Ian 17 ain't bad at the arse end of a Pandemic

I would be chuffed 17 more than any show ive organised (which i haven't due to COVID )

Premium Member
MLR Regional Organiser South London (ish)
Wanted to do this Ian, but car won鈥檛 be ready so next year it is. Be good to see you again 馃憤
Wanted to do this Ian, but car won鈥檛 be ready so next year it is. Be good to see you again 馃憤
What you been doing Steve 馃檲

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
TBF Ian 17 ain't bad at the arse end of a Pandemic

I would be chuffed 17 more than any show ive organised (which i haven't due to COVID )
Dan it's BRILLIANT I am well Chuffed matey! All Combe were asking me was "any more likely?" so I was passing it on.
Can't wait for this to be honest - got new wheels to show too....

Reactions: Mita

Premium Member
List of attendees:

1) VI_Shooter
2) Ant1
3) M3 ROB
4) TrickyDick
5) Old Skool Kev
6) evo/nut
7) the kitch
8) evo3boy
9) Evo5DAD
10) BlackVI
11) sparkysevo
12) bobdole1
13) Leon C?
14) EvoNoobie - Andrew W?
15) GazH
16) squeakyclean32
17) mad_mechanic
18) Dakarbug

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Hi can you add me to the list for Rally Day please 馃憣馃憤
Hi thanks Hugh all done, see that you have booked for JDM in October as well - Cheers :cool:

Reactions: Dakarbug

Premium Member
Any chance lads and lasses I could come to this will me first from the north east am I too late for list

Sent from my CPH2185 using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Any chance lads and lasses I could come to this will me first from the north east am I too late for list

Sent from my CPH2185 using Tapatalk
You are more than welcome - it's a long trek for you but if you love rally cars worth it and if you can book in somewhere to stay overnight lovely area for a weekend away too.

Cut off date for club bookings is Monday 6th so you have just under a week to decide. All the info and links on the OP.

Cheers

Ian

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Had another Booking from D O'brien? please post up on here with your username and Welcome along Cheers (y)

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Had 2 more bookings, great but not posted up on here all I get it real names on the emails not MLR names.
Cheers for Booking.

L Clarke
P Lopes (with Track)

Woohoo 21 cars now (Combe reckoned we had 23 when I counted 17 so this may be a decent spot for us)

Premium Member
Hi Ian, sorry for the late booking, can you add me to the list please (y) fingers crossed for decent weather 馃馃槑

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Hi Ian, sorry for the late booking, can you add me to the list please (y) fingers crossed for decent weather 馃馃槑
Not too late until Sept 6th Mark - Welcome (seen your booking I get emails from Combe)

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Hi Ian -

I might be able to make it but unfortunately would only have the Ralliart; thoughts (happy to be hidden at the back if so)?

Thanks,
Matt
Hi Matt. You need to have booked with Combe by 6th September Monday - welcome of course MLR member after all with a Lancer performance model (y)
After that you won't get a club stand booking and be in the public car park. Combe are shutting the book soon as they need to make sure we get a decent stand space.

Reactions: evo/nut
41 - 60 of 116 Posts