Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 40 of 116 Posts

·
... now with more Bang :)
17,838 Posts
Just paid and also for a my wife to come with the Impreza.
Hope this is Ok as that way my kids can come to.

Obviously the Impreza can be parked at the back and ridiculed lol.
Or we can all chip in for some vinyl stickers and cover it in :mitsi: :lol:

Reactions: ant1

·
ave it
856 Posts
All sorted with the voucher from last year :smthumbup

Reactions: VI_Shooter

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Reminder to let me know your usernames when you book please. I only receive emails from Castle Combe with actual people's names. Thanks

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
2 members have purchased Leon C and Andrew W - please post up your usernames for the list. (y)

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Will confirm this in a few days hopefully make it too! Was a good day out the other year.

On another note, is anyone organising japfest, are there even any mods or organisers on the site any more?

·
Registered
Evo X GSR FQ330
25 Posts
I'm on the fence about this at the moment, hopefully we will start coming out of lockdowns and returning back to normal especially by September.

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Will confirm this in a few days hopefully make it too! Was a good day out the other year.

On another note, is anyone organising japfest, are there even any mods or organisers on the site any more?
I have organised a stand at JDM Combe instead. Noone seems to be bothering with Silverstone Japfest on MLR it was Sue (squeakyclean32) but messaged her on Instagram and she not committed to it yet. JDM is in October there is a thread on here (y)

I am still the Southern RO (but VS admin keep changing our membership)

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,353 Posts
I have organised a stand at JDM Combe instead. Noone seems to be bothering with Silverstone Japfest on MLR it was Sue (squeakyclean32) but messaged her on Instagram and she not committed to it yet. JDM is in October there is a thread on here (y)

I am still the Southern RO (but VS admin keep changing our membership)
At what time have I not committed to Silverstone Ian ?

There are currently no regional organisers on the forum since VS changed the format. I am in talks with them to try to resolve this issue as I mentioned to you.

At no time have I said I will not run the day at Silverstone but until we have an answer as to where we stand we are on our own and no longer representing the MLR.

I'll keep you posted re VS replays.

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
At what time have I not committed to Silverstone Ian ?

There are currently no regional organisers on the forum since VS changed the format. I am in talks with them to try to resolve this issue as I mentioned to you.

At no time have I said I will not run the day at Silverstone but until we have an answer as to where we stand we are on our own and no longer representing the MLR.

I'll keep you posted re VS replays.
Hi Sue - think this was written b4 we DM each other? Think you mis-read or I mis-wrote "not committed to it yet" when I meant to say "couldn't commit to it yet" for stated reasons...

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Cheers (y)

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Just a heads up for anyone thinking of booking now it's opening up more.

UNTIL 16th AUGUST You can STILL get 'early bird' price tickets for this:
Castle Combe Race Circuit

And £18 club stand bookings open until 3rd September!
Castle Combe Race Circuit

This is always a great event. How to book scroll up to the OP.

21 - 40 of 116 Posts