Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MLR at RALLYDAY - Castle Combe - Saturday 25th September 2021

Rallyday - Europe's largest Rally Car Show comes to Castle Combe on Saturday 25th September and is an event not to missed for any rally enthusiast or car nut!

https://castlecombecircuit.co.uk/shows/rallyday

Car Show:

This unqiue show is always a huge draw and as always the MLR will have a stand at the event so you can display
your Evo and be a part of this great show which celebrates rallying throughout the years.

Track Sessions:

Track sessions will be running throughout the day again this year - you can get on track for a single 15 minute session for £35.

Feature Stage:

The centrepoint of the whole day where you can see and hear the most iconic rally cars of all eras thunder into action
before lapping the circuit and possibly enjoying some tyre shredding donuts

Rally Stars:

Always chock full of rallying greats, whether behind the wheel or on the interview & autograph stage - Rallyday is known to be attended by some of the world's most famous rallying stars, from the likes of Didier Auriol, Miki Biasion, Ari Vatanen, Ott Tanak, Elfyn Evans, Jimmy McRae and many more!

Rally Cars:

From current WRC machines, through to Group B monsters, Clubman and Historics - every type of rally car will be in action and on display at Rallyday.

Rally Car Rides:

In addition to watching the cars Rallyday gives you the chance to experience them for yourself and get strapped in for some laps on the circuit or the gravel rally stage

Trade Village:

There's always a huge trade village in the centre of the show and 2019 will be no different, so don't forget to bring your wallet!

Tickets & Passes:

NOTE IF YOU BOOKED FOR LAST YEAR YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN EMAILED A VOUCHER CODE TO COVER PAYMENT ALREADY IF NOT CONTACT CASTLE COMBE

COVID-SECURE BOOKING
Castle Combe would like to reassure you that your ticket booking is COVID-Secure. This means that should they be unable to run the event due to government restrictions, they guarantee that will issue you with a credit note to re-book your ticket for an alternative date.

Tickets must be booked direct through the RallyDay Website and each drivers pass comes with a stand pass to get your car into Rallyday and on the MLR stand.
• Drivers & Stand Pass: £15 (early bird UNTIL 31st JANUARY!)
• Additional Adult Tickets: £15
• Under 17s: Free!
• Track Sessions £35 each (Earlybird track time is reduced automatically by £5 when you enter your club code. Earlybird discounts close six weeks prior to the event, so be sure to book early to avoid disappointment!)
• Booking fee: £2.49 (you don't pay this if using a voucher from 2020)

HOW TO BOOK:

CLUB BOOKING DEADLINE: 3rd September 2021 - No exceptions

Booking is done direct through the Castle Combe website

1. Click https://castlecombecircuit.co.uk/shows/rallyday/25/09/2021/club-book to book now

2. Select Mitsubishi Lancer Register (MLR) from the Club Name drop down menu

3. Enter the MLR unique Club Code MLRRALLY

(Note you may need to add each 'ticket type' to the basket individually for some reason)

4. Checkout so you can complete your booking. Also you will be asked about are you a club member and Registration of the car.
(All club pass orders should be sent out roughly 3 weeks before the event)

5. Please add your name to the thread so we can create a list of everyone attending

:smthumbup

See you There - Ian :mitsi:

We had a great spot in 2019!

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
List of attendees:

1) VI_Shooter
2) Ant1
3) M3 ROB
4) TrickyDick
5) Old Skool Kev
6) evo/nut (with Track)
7) the kitch
8) evo3boy
9) Evo5DAD
10) BlackVI
11) sparkysevo
12) bobdole1
13) Leon C?
14) EvoNoobie - Andrew W?
15) GazH
16) squeakyclean32
17) mad_mechanic
18) Dakarbug
19) Raptor (D O'Brien)
20) L Clarke
21) P Lopes (with Track)
22) Mark-MR-340
23) mlau1294 (Matt)
24) D Milne
25) Netcom (R Stankiewicz)

Reactions: H18BY0

·
... now with more Bang :)
17,834 Posts
I'm sure I say this every year, but might try and get to this show this year - especially after the current situ

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm sure I say this every year, but might try and get to this show this year - especially after the current situ
Steve Get it booked by Sunday Jan 31st to SAVE MONEY :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
MLR Regional Organiser South London (ish)
3,540 Posts
Hi Ian,

Have booked with voucher Combe sent us:smthumbup

Not sure it will happen though:cry:

Still something in diary to potentially look forward to:eek:

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
Hi Ian

All booked in so please add us to your list, looking forward to seeing you all again, god willing 🤞.

Best regards everyone

·
Premium Member
11,667 Posts
Just paid and also for a my wife to come with the Impreza.
Hope this is Ok as that way my kids can come to.

Obviously the Impreza can be parked at the back and ridiculed lol.

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Thanks for all your positivity so far! 11 booked and paid so far (12 cars). It's not until September and as I mentioned they did run some C-19 friendly events between July and October last year just involving the car clubs with no 'public' to limit numbers.

Stay Safe

1 - 20 of 85 Posts