Lancer Register Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Brian,

My wifes sister and familly will be coming.
i'll be applying to park in the paddock along with the MLR and i will be having (if available) track time.

Questions:

Is it normal to have more than one session(5/6 laps)? as i would like to have at least 2.

are there morning and afternoon track sessions?

Where would they park their Audi?(they would like to park with me, but i don't know about the ettiquet at these things!http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/embarassed1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >)

Do they have to book in advance?

Cheers

Colie

G

·
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Hi Colie

2 track sessions is fine, make sure you get them highlighted and amp; paid for with the booking form.

Regarding the Audi, only Quattro Turbo's in the paddock i'm afraid (Now 37 booked through the quattro owners club!!). The general parking place is not far from the Paddock so your friends will not have to walk far.

Cheers hope you all enjoy the day.

Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Brian

I know this is going to be a silly question, but have any Lancer Turbos registered any places?
If any are reading this and are thinking of coming along, last years show was FANTASTIC!

I would be interested to hear from any Lancer Turbo drivers toying with the idea, so that we can try and line them up together or in a formation that ties in with Brians plans.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
On the parking front....

I have decided to drive down in the Galant VR4 (it's a 98 though not like the pre lancer rally ones), as I thought there'd be planty of Evo's there and mine's nothing special so thought I'd come down in something different.

Would I be required to park elsewhere away from the MLR? I am a fully paid up member :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Don't know whether I can make it on the day, but I've sent off the cheque/booking form just in case.
Hope there's still some space. Looking forward to it.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.