Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let everyone know that the Rally Supercar Day will be held on 27th July 2002 at Castle Combe Circuit.

Expect the same as 2001 |PLS| more.

2 white knuckle ride cars.
Front Wheel Drive Peugeot |PLS| Evo

Rally Simulators |PLS| computer games

Guest Rally Drivers

Russ Swift

Car Club Tug of War Challenge - if you are up for it let us know!.

Many More Traders

More Manufacturers

Excellent array of Rally cars.

event web site will be updated with details.

http://www.rallyday.com

Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will defently be going again ,
will you be having a lancer parade lap again i missed out last year as i had only had the evo a week and did not have time to book a space on the club display
Dafydd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lancer Parade is less likely this year as it got a bit out of hand (not Castle Combe's marshalls Words!). The problem was the number of cars - there was a continuous line of cars all the way around the track and still more coming out. An M25 full of Lancer's springs to mind.

It was enjoyable though.

Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe you could send cars out in there small groups ,ie: 1s together 2s together 3s together (can you see where i am headed yet :) )
looked a good crack last year and a perfect oppertunity for all the peolpe (me at top of list )to scared to track our cars properly .

would really love a 'slowish ' ride around the track

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ryan .

'miles away ?' its not that far and is worth the jornney i will be traviling from north wales to this (only two tank fulls :) ) ,and i know last year there was a few scottish lads there .

this will be the biggest lancer/evo event of 2002 there was well over 60 evos there last year and the only event , that you will see that sort of numbers all parked next to one another EVER
Dafydd

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well unfortunately I won't be going........NOT!
If anyone has any interest in Rally cars or their road going homolgations of any description then put July 27th in your diary.
Have a look at the official site as Brian mentioned http://www.rallyday.com/ or for some more photos have a look at http://www.rallydayphotos.cjb.net

Brian,
Will that Lancia Rally 037 be back again?...and dare I say it, this time going round the track, even just a parade lap? (I am dribbling at the thought....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can I set up a trade stand with all my lovely Lancer bits ????

Can I also organise a Supra vs Evo owners tug of war ????

ROFL !!!!!

Justin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Count us in.
Shame about the parade lap, really enjoyed it.
For those that missed it, should have been 30mph, ended up nearer 130!!
Great fun, my missus was in a right state by the end of it!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Fancy picking the day the Miss_RSX and I are getting married....
Could make for an interesting reception venue though!!!!!

Andy

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.