Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was thinking of converting my mint evors450 / 5 (rs no elec goodies) in to a rally replica already have all carbon gear like blades excellent machine,have a cage and ocassionally drive in week.running on tmak wheels presantly, ralliart want 200each for tmak stripes ,a bit dear any suggestions for graphics and based on what car.Have seen white 5 with red bumpers think burns was driving it in 98? good idea? can you peel graphic off or does your paint work fde around them,cars kept in garage.any advice welcome guys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Keep me posted on this bugsy, as I will be decorating my white E6 too. Did you get the roof vent/mirrors etc?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking into this, must admit I havnt looked hard enough yet.. But most sign writing places can print off custom or copy existing graphics,on vinyl with no problems. As for sticking them on the car, its easy you can do it your self with some water and a little soap! :))

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have a look at this site, they have all the replica stuff you need, and more http://www.cc.rim.or.jp/~woodbell/. When I was there they seemed to have everything in stock too. You can see the number on the page, drop the zero and add |PLS|81. I'm not too sure if they speak any english though, if that's the case write a mail to them in simple english and they'll be able to understand. One thing that I almost bought was a Tommi Mäkinen replica OMP steering wheel for 25,000Yen complete with collectors box. I would've gone into my car though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts