Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
OEM Parts Guru
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ralliart Bush Offer

You all know we at Ross Sport have a hot a lot of love for the Ralliart bushes so if your looking to change the suspension arm bushes on your 7-9 have we got an offer for you!

RA519675K1 Front lower arm arm bush rear, the big bush
17D Front lower arm bush front, this will be a Polybush as RA have stopped making this one
RA856461K1 and RA856464K1 Rear upper arm bushes, front an rear
4113A062, 41113A063, RA244851K1 Rear lower arm bushes, inner outuer and shock mount, the inner and outer are the standard bush as we feel there are no better available
RA864730K1 Rear trailing arm bushes

All for £550 inc vat, UK delivery and a free Ralliart rad cap

·
Registered
91 Posts
Would this bush kit be to much for a road car or would it not add to much road noise and harshness.

Cheers

Fazer

·
OEM Parts Guru
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Should be spot on for a road car mate. The beauty of these bushes is that they are a harder compound of rubber, not polyurethane, so noise isnt an issue and they are still complient on our shoddy roads.

·
Registered
201 Posts
"4113A062, 41113A063, RA244851K1 Rear lower arm bushes, inner outuer and shock mount"

How much to do both sides of the rear of the car? Will I need new bolts or should the old ones be ok?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thats a great price, pay day is Friday so will order a set then. Can you post to Ireland?

Is this all I need for a full rear lower arm "refresh"?

·
OEM Parts Guru
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats a great price, pay day is Friday so will order a set then. Can you post to Ireland?

Is this all I need for a full rear lower arm "refresh"?
Yes we can post to Ireland and yes that is all you need to refresh your rear lower arms.

Give me a shout on Friday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts