Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for an E6 at the moment and don't mind too much if its Ralliart or grey. I'd prefer to get a 'standard' version to get used to the thing and maybe tune up later. Plenty of tuning options around but the Ralliart stage 1 looks like a good engine and amp; suspension package - a bit pricey, mind. A couple of questions:
- would Ralliart do a stage 1 conversion on a grey if you shoved the £3,250 under their noses?
- any thoughts on the stage 1 - any good or not?

I've tried to E mail Ralliart but the b******s won't reply. (Maybe that should give me a clue?)

Any advice gratefully received.

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on lads ( and amp; lasses), someone must have something to say! Don't be shy.

Steve (feeling unwanted)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve

I only know of one person who has had the Ralliart Stage One and he is not that impressed. I personally have been driving M.A.D's car whilst the Motec ECU was being mapped, and the conversion is almost complete. Mark Shead will be at various meets and track days so you can all check it out, he also does springs, brake upgrades etc..etc..
If you would like more detailed info just mail me direct and I can give you the spec.

Regards Kevin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers Kevin.

I think I'll sort myself out with a car before I delve into the detail, but many thanks for the offer. Checking out a couple of Black 6's in the next week or two.

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would only consider having the S1 if I had a Ralliart car. Becuse £1000 of the cost is towards warranty. Not had the kit fitted but I will in the future.

R and amp; HP

See the Ralliart web site for details.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have actually had the s1 done by Ralliart and the car is great, it feels better with the Eibach progressive springs and it is alot more responsive.
The conversion consists of:
Eibach Springs
Turbo Boost Gauge (mounted on the dash with a carbon surround)cool!
Geometry Setup
Boost upgrade witch alows it to overboost to 1.7 BAR.
HKS Air Filter
Super Drager Exhaust System (HKS)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts