Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to refurb both front seats on my 2004 FQ330. They both have the Ralliart logo stitched in. Realise it may mean 2 replacement seats. Must be in good condition

·
MLR Oldie
14,954 Posts
Contact Transcal in Livingston Scotland. I'm led to believe they made the seat covers for some of the UK cars so may be able to provide replacements.

Let me know how you get on - it'd be good to know as they're only 20mins away from me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for the info, really appreciated. I'll give them a try. If all else fails I'm going to get the seat material restored....basically cut out old material and replace with new. They sound hard to come by now. Ive been on MLR since 2004 but had to create a new account as my old account just didnt work .

Will let you know how I get on (y)

·
MLR Oldie
14,954 Posts
If Transcal can't help then try Capital Seating. They supply spares for Recaros (specifically Evo seats) and they used to supply spare fabric by the metre.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If Transcal can't help then try Capital Seating. They supply spares for Recaros (specifically Evo seats) and they used to supply spare fabric by the metre.

Thanks for this....been in touch with Transcal and they think they can help. Got to send pics of my seats so they can give me a price. Cheers again and I'll let you know how I get on

1 - 5 of 5 Posts