·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol:Hi all,
im trying to collect any ralliart parts I can get my hands on
for my 6.5, at the moment im hunting the ralliart hotside pipe
and the cold side pipe that attaches from the intercooler to the
inlet pipe. ( I have the suction pipe and inlet pipe )
if you have these or any other ralliart parts for a 5/6
please pm or email me at [email protected]
thanks!!!:mitsi::smthumbup

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What are you looking to pay, roughly, for a complete set in red with the Turbo intake pipe, in very good condition?
I just bought the turbo intake and top cold side pipe last night :/
is there any way you would be willing to split them?

·
Registered
281 Posts
No, sorry I would not split. The other pipes are very difficult to find because they are very popular with LHD Evo 4-6 owners, it's basically the only kit that clears the brake master cylinder and servo.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, sorry I would not split. The other pipes are very difficult to find because they are very popular with LHD Evo 4-6 owners, it's basically the only kit that clears the brake master cylinder and servo.
do you have the battery relocation tray ?
what is your asking price? im located in Australia and would need
to organise a courier
thanks

·
Registered
281 Posts
It is all there, yes. I can easily arrange shipment, it would probably be about 80 EUR to ship.

I wasn't looking to sell the kit, but everything has a price...

I have emailed you.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is all there, yes. I can easily arrange shipment, it would probably be about 80 EUR to ship.

I wasn't looking to sell the kit, but everything has a price so PM me with what you feel it's worth and lets see...
mate im not sure why ( maybe because im not a full member ) but im not able to pm you. I only have the option to leave a message on your page. please advise. newbie error.. or alternatively email me [email protected]

·
Anthony
3,743 Posts
You need to be a full member for PM's mate.
What condition of the piping is acceptable and what are you willing to pay would be my question. I occasionally come across them, and have a spare set myself (not trying to sell it), so I may be able to help you at some point. Same goes for other Ralliart stuff for these cars.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You need to be a full member for PM's mate.
What condition of the piping is acceptable and what are you willing to pay would be my question. I occasionally come across them, and have a spare set myself (not trying to sell it), so I may be able to help you at some point. Same goes for other Ralliart stuff for these cars.
hi mate,
could you please contact me via email till I become a full member ? well no dents and not to many scuffs don't have to be 100% but nice condition ( like your would be fine, lovely car mate ) well I saw some sell recently for 300 quid and they looked great but I missed the advert.
please contact me via email there is a few other parts I need help with and am happy to pay a scout fee :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My mate has a full set with silicone joiners etc coming up for sale soon, turbo Intake is there also I'm sure. Depends how quick your looking for them?
id like them soon as I have a few other ralliart things and I want to do it all in one hit..
could you send me your mates contact info?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I have emailed you.
mate I never got your email ill pm you my work email or try sending it again

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I have emailed you.
mate please try my work email as I have not received your email..
[email protected]

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have one set that might be for sale, 3 pipes from turbo to tb + blue silicon joiners. Good used condition, but not a bargain :lol: pm if interested

1 - 19 of 19 Posts