Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is technical or General discussion but, what the hey....

After nearly choking on being told the price of Ralliart mudflaps, I've laid my hands on similar material for a fraction of the cost, but it is not cut to shape. I fear an inventive streak coming on.

Has anyone gone down this road and cut material themselves?? If so have you any pointers you could pass on?? What was the best way of securing them, I'm looking at using the bolts and bits on the side skirt moulding, along with a few galvi' self tappers.

Any help would be appreciated as I don't want it to look like a pile on Kak'

Thanks....John

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
John,

I too bought loads of material (as used by most World Rally teams) and had some flaps professionally cut to size, also sourcing all the fittings and brackets required. If you check www.evo-6.com as already said you will find all the details. For any more info you can contact me at [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Any chance of posting the details on here as I can't find it on evo-6.com forum?
Particularly about the brackets.

Cheers.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the quick reply.
I have contacted EARS motorsport and see what they come up with as I read that they do red and blue mudflaps for roughly £100 plus VAT Whether it includes the fitting kit or not I don't know but I will keep you all posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts