·
Premium Member
7,809 Posts
You'll be lucky!
And if you are it'll cost ya!!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
I've just had my set refurbed; I might might might consider selling them if I was offered a SILLY number for them...? :lol:

Definitely very rare to find these days, and those who have them just want to keep hold of them I think....

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
I've just had my set refurbed; I might might might consider selling them if I was offered a SILLY number for them...? :lol:

Definitely very rare to find these days, and those who have them just want to keep hold of them I think....
Where did you get them refurbished?

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Hi Rob - as per your PM, my actual mirrors are enroute to my place in the UK, but I have been advised they will be exactly like these:

IMG_0572.jpg

I'm seriously thinking I might just keep them irrespective, especially considering how good they look on the car and how super rare they are.....?? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Rob - as per your PM, my actual mirrors are enroute to my place in the UK, but I have been advised they will be exactly like these:

View attachment 277603

I'm seriously thinking I might just keep them irrespective, especially considering how good they look on the car and how super rare they are.....?? :confused:
Okay then
Can you let me know if you are open to offers :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
2K customs up in Inverness.

I'd probably wait until I've seen my ones first ;), but they are the company who Breen off here uses to refurb the ones he sells on when he has some, so I'm pretty confident they'll turn out as described... :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts