Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which direction is all coming from (lee could be any i know) . does anyone know of a good greasey spoon near by where the finest full english could be purchased. 10.30 start lends itself perfik. or possibly lunch bash after?

someone must be fairly local?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have made a quick call and have managed to sort the following if all are interested.

Brownsover hall is on the A426 nr the M6 jct 1. it is a large stately hoam/hotel with a large car park. they can do a single course set meal for 30 people in their restaraunt for approx £9 per head. It would have to be pre determined what all would like but the following was suggested as a guide steak and amp; chips, lasgne, chilli con carne, curry, cottage pie etc etc. need to know by 6th of feb so could all concerned say if they are interested and instead of saying what they do like please say what you don't like in that type of food range. I am sure that they could do the odd veggie if they have too.

would appreciate your urgent replies (except lee as i have arranged for a table of his own sharing with mr creosote)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure if I'm gonna be able to do some lunch afterwards, got to duck back in to work on the afternoon for an unavoidable presentation, steak and chips sounds nice though! :)

Davy T

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lunch sounds good, maybe it would be better if we had to drive somewhere for lunch though, Brownsover hall is a bit near Ralliart to give us any kind of a decent drive anywhere.

As for J1 of the M6, its actually not where the M1/A14/M6 meet, its at bit up the road.

Ryan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SOUNDS LIKE AN EXCELLANT IDEA COUNT THE TWO OF US IN, NO SPECIFIC PREFERANCE ON THE MENU.
CHEERS
BIGPHIL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
suppose i gotta do one of those list things

so far:

Me
Lee
Ryan (if he drives round the block first)
Big phil x2
DavyT (maybe)

more please...so far steak and chips is favourite.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its an evo owners right to be able to drive around the block while showing off too other Evo owners!

I DEMAND MY RIGHTS!!!!!

I quote from the Human Rights Act 1998 Chapter 42, section 12
http://www.hmso.gov.uk/acts/acts1998/80042--b.htm#12

An extract from point 2.
relief is to be granted

I will need relief after seeing lots of lovely fast Evos, I will require a bit of a spin in my car to prolong the feel good factor as long as possible, if I cannot get this I may chuck my toys out of my pram.

Thank you
Ryan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Me
Lee
simon
baljeet
barry
andy and amp; Su
Ryan (if he drives round the block first whilst jerkin off)
Big phil x2
DavyT (maybe)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
update list|EQU| revive thread
Me
Lee
simon
baljeet
barry
andy and amp; Su
Big phil x2
DavyT (maybe)
screemin
streetfighter

thats a dozen (bakers) so far what about the other 18?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Any idea what sort of time we'd be going for something to eat? Need to work out getting back to work for this presentation.

Cheers

DT

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
update list|EQU| revive thread
Me
Lee
simon
baljeet x2
barry
andy and amp; Su
Big phil x2
DavyTx2
screemin
streetfighter
justinx2

thats a 17 now.

i need to confirm numbers soonso far Steak all round

those missing are:

dazmakinen
bigphil
evilutionx2
bugsyx2
nelly
evo7
silverfox
jerryflintx2
andys
jackal

i have mailed all except evilution and bugsy. if anybody knows how to contact them, then please do it..ta

also have i missed anyone?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts