Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I have spoken to the restaraunt again. they have no problems with the numbers, so the people who are late joiners or haven't responded can be catered for.

as far as menu goes i have now been told that we can choose from the menu at the time. However i will be called by the manager tomorrow to finalise details and discuss pricing as the person i spoke to today was telling me different stuff. so all the above is subject to change.

we are booked in at 1pm as the have a conference buffet prior. but they have a bar where we can gather and abuse lee (if he don't get lost on the way)

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
have you notified thames water that its coming..they will have to get a team of bosnians to break it up. it will sink a liner if it gets out to sea:D

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Final word on this is

I have booked the restaraunt for 24 definate possibly 4 more(this aint a prob)

all will be having steak and chips except for 2 lasagnes for umreet and baljit (awkward gets) and possibly barry with his curry and chips?

price is for the above plus tea or coffee £9.95.

We dine at 1pm. I will need to collect a tenner per person when we get there so have it ready folks. It looks like we will have our own room(which is nice). The bar is open if we get there early... enjoy

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
jack will have chips only please, to young for steak....

lee

ps. can i have curry on me chips?

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Geez,

u lot are abuch of girls..Lee. whats it to be steak and chips or curry n chips alternatively have both and give jack your chips?

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
And Robert,
I'd like my steak medium rare with some boiled potatoes (not chips) and some buttered carrots and perhaps some brocolli and just a splash of peppered sauce if that's possible.

And what happened to the comment at the top of this saying
as far as menu goes i have now been told that we can choose from the menu at the time.
Talk about change your mind... :D

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Robert Ive got 2 more coming,Franco and his son Lee,so that is 3 curry and chips please,oh and can it be with a khorma sauce, ............... Thanks Barry..:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts