Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so wont this fit a 5?

whats the difference, as i need to get a new gearknob, saying that, if you are getting an aftermarket one, do you want to sell your standard one (assuming its in good condition) when you get your replacement?

Stu
No this one doesnt. As far as i know there are 2 types of this knob available.
Would sell you the standard one if i had it.:lol: Had a tennis ball sized knob on it before when i bought the car which i wouldnt give to my worst enemy.:crackup: Its long gone now.

·
Registered
719 Posts
If you interested I have a small carbon fibre one that I might be getting rid of, its just round nothing exceptional, about the size of a ping-pong ball

Just changed to a short shifter in my V and it doesnt fit now so looking for a new one myself

·
Premium Member
22,084 Posts
No this one doesnt. As far as i know there are 2 types of this knob available.
Would sell you the standard one if i had it.:lol: Had a tennis ball sized knob on it before when i bought the car which i wouldnt give to my worst enemy.:crackup: Its long gone now.
ok, no probs :)

Stu

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you interested I have a small carbon fibre one that I might be getting rid of, its just round nothing exceptional, about the size of a ping-pong ball

Just changed to a short shifter in my V and it doesnt fit now so looking for a new one myself
You got any pics? PM me if you like:smthumbup

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
I don't and won't pretend to know anything about cars but I bought an E7 gearknob sveral months ago and it fits my E4. As far as I've seen, the E4/ 5/ 6 seem to be the same car bar a few things.:confused:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I don't and won't pretend to know anything about cars but I bought an E7 gearknob sveral months ago and it fits my E4. As far as I've seen, the E4/ 5/ 6 seem to be the same car bar a few things.:confused:
Probably more a difference between 5 speed and 6 speed than 4/5/6 and 7/8/9. :blah:

Even though that one has 5 speed emblem on it...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts