Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
HI guys,

Im looking at getting an exhaust system done by Ralliart on my evo 5. Can anyone comment on this ?
Does it sound,look, perform well? has anyone got this system on their cars?

Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
If I am not mistaken Ralliart has two types of exhaust system. The code nos. are as follow:- 1. RA312195N1 and 2. RAC9101S1. The latter one is more expensive being bigger in diameter, tail is 110mm and centre pipe is 65mm in diameter. As for the earlier the overall diameter is 60.5mm. Got these infors. from Ralliart catalogue. I suggest you should consider other aftermarket brands as I do not think the Ralliart system is worth that much.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
If I'm not mistaken, the Ralliart exhaust system is a HKS one, right? Hyper muffler and Super dragger.

Cem

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
I have seen a ralliart exhaust system and its diameter is very big.It looks good but its price may not be so good.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Thought Ralliart exhaust has smaller diameter ....something like 3' tail pipe
But it's true that Ralliart stuffs are very pricy.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
So who DOES make the ralliart system? I could swear, it looks identical to the HKS system and considering the HKS stuff is approved by ralliart, then it makes sense, no?

Perhaps im talkin ******.

Cem

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
HKS parts approved by Ralliart UK , I think I will say Ralliart,UK (Or Perhaps Co-ord Sport) is a HKS authorised delaer
The Ralliart(UK) cars featured on the mags has fitted HKS exhaust...but it doesn't mean that HKS has got anything to do with Ralliart itself.

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
Sure,
I apreciate that. As far as I was aware, HKS were the only exhaust system they would fit without invalidating the warranty.

Cem

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
i was also told by a mitsi dealer that i could fit an HKS exhast and not invalidate my warranty as ralliart is an approved HKS supplyer?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts