Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Can you be a little more informative?

If you were using it to make toast then I can fully understand you would be disappointed! :crackup:

What was wrong with it? What did you expect it would do? What other mods? etc. I'm interested to know as I will be fitting mine this week.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
right im that bored ive just done a search on you mr carsevo99 :D and it looks like ya unsure of a few things :)
so hopefully this will be information to you (and anybody else),if not then ive just wasted my time :rolleyes: but anyway,
ya can bolt the ra ecu in thats easy,
then ya need an uprated airfilter (simple bolt on)
then ya need a nice straight through exhaust from turbo back and a decat (simple bolt ons)

best to get a mechanic to do these next bits,
now ya got the breathing sorted you need an uprated fuel pump to prevent the evo running lean (walbro 255ltr is popular)
last mod now is a boost controller,can be mechanical (dawes device) or electronic (blitz,apexi,your choice really),as long as it works,turn it up to a nice safe 1.4 bar and then tell me a ra ecu is waste of time ;) :) :cool:
should see ya good for 350bhp

when you get bored of that power,ya probably gonna be looking at autronics/motec next,depends what you want from the evo. :)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
totally agree with the above, i had most of the mods on the car already, then added the RA ECU and boom went from 320atf to 380atf(285atw) in 5mins, best £400 i ever spent for sure

Alex

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Had no problems with mine, runing at 1.4/1.5 bar steady as a rock (with all of the above mods mentioned + bolts done too) It had even been as high as 1.7 bar, but I would not do this too often !

And Like Chris, I'll be changing mine in the next few weeks so it'll be up for grabs ;)

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
AlBoy said:
totally agree with the above, i had most of the mods on the car already, then added the RA ECU and boom went from 320atf to 380atf(285atw) in 5mins, best £400 i ever spent for sure

Alex
Strewth wot boost u running for 380 ???~1.7bar??? :(

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
thats running 1.5 bar held, wouldnt go over that as i dont want to get to cocky lol, could do with out the engine going. normaly i drive round on 0.8 bar, only on speacial occasions do i turn it up lol

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
AlBoy said:
thats running 1.5 bar held, wouldnt go over that as i dont want to get to cocky lol, could do with out the engine going. normaly i drive round on 0.8 bar, only on speacial occasions do i turn it up lol
wots it peaking at on the 1.5 held?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Re: Re: ralliart ecu

jetskidia said:
Whats your experience :confused:
and why do you say they are a waste of time :confused:

More than happy with mine and the figures I acheived with it ;)

Although, time to move on, and mine will be for sale soon ;)
I was gonna ask that you give me a PM when you're selling but the bloke who claims it wont make toast put me right off.

That said, PM me anyway because I may have a toaster by then.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.