Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi as before fitted a hks rs intake hyper muffler with decat ra ecu upgrated the pump and plugs stiill getting no more power from ecu rinning lean plugged standard ecu back in and car pulls stronger an ideas i think my car needs a mappable ecu now talked to some tuners and some evos go well with the ecu and some dnot

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ecu

interpro and some place in scotland why does my car pull better on standard ecu cant fit conroller with standard ecu close to fuel cut off would a run on the rollers be worth it i can tweaked my boost slightly with out contoller dnot know what to do car goes well wthout ra ecu

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Re: ecu

carsevo99 said:
interpro and some place in scotland why does my car pull better on standard ecu cant fit conroller with standard ecu close to fuel cut off would a run on the rollers be worth it i can tweaked my boost slightly with out contoller dnot know what to do car goes well wthout ra ecu
Not too sure where you are coming from m8 :confused:

As Tom says if you have the fuel pump fitted, all you have to do now is fit some sort of boost controller wether mechanical or electronic and turn the boost up a bit. 1.4 bar boost on your Ralliart ECU will see you getting around 350+bhp
There are two types of Ralliart ECU as well make sure you have the none Group N version :)

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Re: ecu

carsevo99 said:
got sports ecu for rally ra420996r1 why am i leaning out on ra and ok on standard then interpro are in bristol
You mean your fueling is running lean???

Thats the correct ECU that you have there. It should allow you to run richer with an uprated pump and higher boost without fuel cutting. Cant see why it would run lean as std though, shouldnt do :confused:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ecu

i mean running lean on ra ecu and ok with standard get it on the rollers i thnk its a brand new ecu ive fitted new plug today my ra ecu is bolted up and standard floating on the floor may replug ra ecu un where can i get my ra ecu checked

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
here is a graph of my 6 running all the stuff you have and more with boost @ 1.35

Not sure what your doing wrong....but I've found no problems running lean.....infact.....my problems are mostly running slightly rich, which I've been told is normal on the RA ECU.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
im running the RA ecu setup aswell and also run a tad rich on the overun, i did turn my fuel pressure regulator up a little to run 1.5bar though.
Maybe your regulator is broken and so supplying a less pressure to the injectors

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.