Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the Ralliart Ecu fitted to my TME on Saturday ,to complimemt the Super dragger ,de-cat ,Magnex downpipe and HKS induction.Also had the Mitsu Electronic boost guage fitted (very important).I now run 1.5 bar overboost achieved by fitting a 0.9 jet but leaving the plastic restrictor in place.I get 1.35/1.4 bar continuous.The lowdown tourque has improved as has the throttle sensitivty.The car is transformed, it previously felt like a turbo charged tractor no finnesse just like a low compression cossie due no doubt to the retarded ignition and compromised mapping to suit ommission laws.I believe the Sports ecu should be fitted as standard by Ralliart once the car has arrived here you wont believe the difference,try it and see.I know there is a lot of talk about what is the best Ecu but up to 1.7 bar which is the max the air flow meter can handle the Sports Ecu seems great value for money.

If you go over 1.7 by then you would have changed your pistons and conrods to protect your engine and you are then looking at serious money.Motec,gems ecu remove air mass sensor etc etc.I now can see no point in stage 1 without a sports Ecu ,this post is meant in the best possible taste so no wise arse comments please about me promoting Ralliart ,Ive never been there and never spoke to them ,all they are is motor dealers made good with previous experience in central heating and maintenance on vans Tony Cox s claim to fame was logistics manager at WRC Ralliart, he never turned a spanner,and is not Mitsubishi Trained.But they do supply Ralliart parts such as the Sports Ecu.Just goes to show what you can achieve through good Marketing ,may the Myth continue.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Waz,

who did you get to supply/map the Ralliart ecu (I'm assuming that you didn't use a standard map)?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

I too had a Ralliart ECU fitted a couple of days ago, along with a FULL Mangex system with downpipe and decat. Gromiit removed aswell.

Bloody WOW.

Car is SOOOO much faster. Almost no lag on the turbo. Now boost's 1.4 max and hold 1.1-1.2. Will need to get this bit setup properly.

THANKS to Pluto for the ECU.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts