Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. No doubt that some of you have Ralliart car mats in your E6's. In your opinions are they worth the money or is it a case of just paying for the Ralliart Label?.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They were already in my car when I bought it so not sure how much they cost. They have the fixings on the front ones to hold them in place (3 on the drivers and 2 on the passengers), stops them moving and saves you having to keep straightening them up. Quality is quite good also.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good quality and as steel says they have the fixings, the problem is that if you buy them later on you have to fit them yourself, this leads to the fixings not being fitted (I'm Soooooooooooo lazy)

imho worth the cash though, I got mine from co-ord

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got some I bought after buying the car, the fixings were already in place which was nice. Are wearing very well though, they look great when cleaned, I can't fault 'em.

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You can buy mats from any Mitsi dealer as well, they come with EVO embroidered on the drivers mat in either red or blue.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As Bizz says, set of 4 custom fit mats from Mitsubishi for roughly £70 I think (that was over a year ago mind). It was the first thing I got for my Evo. I did post a picture ages ago lets see if I can find it again...

Also consider Autostyle mats who do a Custom Evo 6 set (I think they are roughly £100) http://www.autostyle.co.uk/specials/evo6/evo6.html

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I purchased the mats from Co-Ord and I am pleased with them, as said above, its just getting time to do the fixings. good quality though.

Go buy them now!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Likes been said the mats are very good quality, though lets face it for the £100 they cost they should be! I feel your paying for the name, and as such its just a shame you dont get it one both front mats, as only the drivers mat has Ralliart on it :(

Would i buy another set though??? yes.

Rich.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Urm... How do the mats clip in? My mats came when I bought the car new, the ones you get from Mitsi - I can't see any thing thet clip onto. The bit on the floor is there, but not on the mat.

Am I doing something wrong?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I bought the RA mats for 40 quidd from RA Germany, no problems with fitting the fixings. Even my grandma could do that. Just screwing the plastic holders into the carpet dead easy.

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
does anyone know if they will fit in my evo 2? my mitsubishi dealers didnt know! ive looked everywhere for evo mats, itd be great if theyd fit

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.