Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
very mint and low mileage engine is standard had it up for sale for £9250 got £9100 for it,seems more expensive than some but it is a beauty.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i only sold because of money reasons ie starting my own business so somethink in the 4k bracket maybe supra n/a gt4 fto along them lines

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
well i only sold because of money reasons ie starting my own business so somethink in the 4k bracket maybe supra n/a gt4 fto along them lines
My supra started life as a NA.
Great fun to drive and get a half decent mpg too. Only down side is 4 weeks later you'll wish you went for both the tubbies too. Unless you dont really want speed, just looks to cruise ;)
I on the other hand, ripped the engine to shreds and got tinkering :crackup::wallbang:
You can get a decent auto TT supra for good money now too. Thats if you dont mind the auto box.

Well done on the quick sale :smthumbup

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Fair play mate, it's a top dollar example but not always easy to get top dollar for them all the same. You weren't going to better than that.
Saw you out and about the other day, I suppose that will be the last time. Has it gone to someone local?

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes mate someone on the island has brought it,so you may well still see it out and about,i just hope i dont see it too often ill :cry:

·
Registered
402 Posts
How do you guys go about selling your cars privately?

I need to sell my Focus ST but i'm worried i'll just get a bunch of chavs who want to test drive it (I live in Essex...). Would you mention in the ad that you insist that people who want to drive it produce Insurance documents which allow them to drive any vehicle on first party insurance? I don't want someone stacking my car!

Gary A

·
Registered
565 Posts
bloody hell that was quick:eek:

I've had mine on there a few weeks & only had about 2 calls via pistonheads. Both wanting to PX which is a no no for me as I need cash for house move!!

I've had quite a bit of interest via the forum but again, they either want to PX or have to sell their car 1st.

I have noticed however that nearly everybody on the hunt for an Evo seems to be from down south & a few have said they're not prepared to travel this far, or can't for whatever reasons:confused:

Craig:coolsm:

·
Moderator™
27,621 Posts
How do you guys go about selling your cars privately?

I need to sell my Focus ST but i'm worried i'll just get a bunch of chavs who want to test drive it (I live in Essex...). Would you mention in the ad that you insist that people who want to drive it produce Insurance documents which allow them to drive any vehicle on first party insurance? I don't want someone stacking my car!

Gary A
Just "you" take them out in the focus, for insurance purpose only - ;) I usually do, if they want it, they will buy it there & then.

You can tell what kind of "viewers" you get within the 1st 30 seconds

·
Registered
565 Posts
I wish mine would go that quick, ive only had one reply and im selling my 6 for £8500.
Ifr I was looking to buy an Evo & spotted yours, TBH the stickers would put me right off. Looks a bit max power chavtastic IMHO!!

Maybe you should remove them

Oh & i've had my V for sale for a few weeks. Had loads of interest but they all need to sell their car 1st or wanted to do PX. I also found most potential buyers lived way down south from me & couldn't.wouldn't travel up to Yorkshire. I'd travel pretty much anywhere in the UK for the right car.

Was a 420 mile round trip to get my Evo & i'd do it again & triple for the same car;)

Again, STICKERS!! Bit of friendly of advice;)

Craig:coolsm:

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
good quick sale mate pleased for you.

I once sold a mark 1 mr2 t-bar went into autotrader on the thursday morning my mam woke me at 7.15am to say someone was ringing about the car,had the cash in my hand by dinnertime £5200 .
And yes it was along time ago,sadly not a tenner a week board anymore lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts