Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sorry if I am putting this down wrong. The throw on the gearbox in the EVO6 MAK is very long. I used to drive a Impreza Turbo fitted with a quick shift mechanism and it was lots of fun. Can something similar be fitted to the EVO.

Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yeahh.... so far the only one I know is C's Quick Shift kit for Evo, but it costs 295 |PLS| VAT from UP Auto.

Don't know does Ralliart supply one or not ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes Raliart can fit a quickshift. Was there about 5 weeks ago and mentioned about having one on my Impreza and they said they also did one for the Evo.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Ralliart Q/shift is about £150ish , made by a US company and is just a lever with the leverage ratios changed.
What is the C's like?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can get the B and amp;M quick shift for US$160. I think this is about 110GBP or something at the current exchange rate (u.s. dollar is somewhat strong now!)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To the best of my knowledge, there are 2 aftermarket quick-shift kits for Evos namely B and amp;M (US made)and the other is called C's (presumably Japanese made) The C's kit is much more expensive than the B and amp;M. I had a B and amp;M kit fitted about 10 days ago. Probably is 15-20% shorter and therefore the feel of the gearchange more precise.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts