Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Don't have a lot of time to edit, so captured a wee clip that totally summed up the essence of the day. Yes we got a bit excited :blush: But it was one of those defining moments and you had to be there to experience it. Just as Fastlad passes me I'm showing about 105mph on the clock heading to 110mph :eek:

Sorry had to remove it as it melted my bandwidth. I'll re-edit it and post it in a smaller version in a couple of days. Sorry :blush:

I've had a quick squint thru the rest and there are some rare moments :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X RS
1,791 Posts
Some good video's there lads. Made me jealous that I was only watching - brought back memories of tanking round there a few years ago in a Vento VR6.

A couple of spectacularly quick evo's there - Willox's black VII and a white VI. Most entertaining moments were to be had standing at complex 2, watching the 911 and a red III in particular getting very sideways.

My turn next, sod the holiday with the wife, I'm spending the money on trackdays :D

·
Registered
13,142 Posts
Yeah - the entrance to Complex was the best drift corner for me, although I spent most time trying to find the "groove" where a lap clicks in to place...

It was my first time at Croft, but I found the basic line easy to learn and really nice and flowing :D

Hope to get back there soon!

Cheers :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.