Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What one is the best one to buy which will scare the living shite out of anyone who hears it?

and amp; does anyone know where I can buy a Carbon Fibre bonnet - like the US street cars seem to have (AKA: The fast and the furious)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Loudest I have heard is Forge recirculating, for GBP 140. Louder than Blitz or HKS.

CArbon Bonnet from Rallyetech dot co dot uk

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
venting the standard one to atmosphere sounds quite good

cost $nz65,000 but did come complete with a car

andrew

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rallytech don't do a carbon bonnet, and can't and won't ever! (Tech reasons why).

Prospeed do a carbon/kevlar bonnet and other panels - ok, but these are to reduce weight a bit, and need painting.

The natural carbon bonnet is made by monster - and they need to be imported from Japan.

These are VERY expensive!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, you are right, rallytech do the bumpers spoilers wings air boxes.
Monster needs to be imported from Japan. Not worth the money IMO. So expensive to save 10 kg or so. Cheaper to put 0.1 bars more :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Forge recirc louder than the HKS SQV bov? I dont think so..

The HKS Bov I have on my car is so loud my brother heard me on the other side of a large town, and phoned me up asking if it was me, and it was.. Now thats loud, if u know the size of the town I was driving through.. It scares people when it dumps, they jump, run stare, are shocked etc...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So does my Blitz. But the Forge I had before was louder with the Blitz filter than my current Blitz. It didnt only make the woosh, it went clack! as well..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts