Lancer Register Forum banner

Queens Silver 1995 Evo III GSR

9K views 43 replies 32 participants last post by  David_Evo3 
#1 · (Edited)
No longer for sale.

#11 ·
Cheers everyone.

I actually wrote the ad before Christmas, and spent half an hour hovering over the 'submit post' button this afternoon as I still wasn't sure if this is the right thing to do. Like I said in post #1, I feel it's under priced personally, but there's not many Earlies like this to compare to.

As for the mileage what it shows now (122,862) and what it was on when converted after being imported (92,806) are correct, so have I buggered up my calculations?

#23 ·
Cheers man, that was back when TRL were doing the majority of the work for me, fabrication, running in etc

Seen this car in person.....one of the cleanest E3s I have seen around...glwts it's worth every penny.
Thanks mate - for those that don't know Mo provided the majority of the parts for this build, not added them up but sure the invoices from him alone are more than £15k :lol:

If you add the two numbers up it equals 87k.

He quoted the original KM then the miles added after conversion. Both equal about 87k :smthumbup
Ahh I see how MidnightE6 got to that now. Yeah it's a mix of km & miles so I split the 2 up into Jap & UK miles separately.

Thanks for all the replies so far by the way everybody, greatly appreciated :smthumbup

#24 ·
That looks great nice to see a proper advert with good information and in depth pictures . Glwts looks a cracking car :smthumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.