Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
I also replaced my tyres recently and following the advice in this forum the choice was P Zero Assimmetricos.

I noticed one thing that no one has mentioned here before: comparing the Bridgestones that were coming out of my car with the PZero that were about to be fit I noticed that the sidewall of the Pirelli is MUCH softer than the Bridgestone (that actually feels like a racing tyre).

This will no doubt bring a change in handling, and given that most of the weight in our cars is in the front, it's normal that you may feel some understeering from tire deformation. and might require slightly higher tire pressures to compensate for the softer wall.

I'm just speaking from a theoretical point of view, because I have not tested this yet.

Also, when I ordered my PZero Assimmetrico, I was told by the dealer that they had different references. I believe I ended up ordering the N2. Is there any difference between them?

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I had heard the N2 was the Porsche homolgation.

Does anyone know if the only difference is the catalog reference or there are different specs?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts