Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
.......and a little excited! went into showroom on Saturday for a browse........and there is was had to have it. :handsup: lol

Had R1's, ZX10R's but time for something a little different.

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
Had one had to sell it, turn you into a hooligan, couldn't stop pulling wheelies.. get it mapped (power commander) perhaps, and fit a acro and stick a dna filter in it, job done..

·
Registered
316 Posts
Nice, ive got the 2013 version and its mega fun, but watch out as you will want to lift the front every where you go :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Nice, ive got the 2013 version and its mega fun, but watch out as you will want to lift the front every where you go :)
Awesome have you kept it standard what's the standard exhaust sound like? I'd like to do the full akra set up but a ton of ££££. Will do the 500 mile run in and then likely go for the mods.

Cant actually collect for a couple of weeks waiting for 14 regs to come out :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Awesome have you kept it standard what's the standard exhaust sound like? I'd like to do the full akra set up but a ton of ££££. Will do the 500 mile run in and then likely go for the mods.

Cant actually collect for a couple of weeks waiting for 14 regs to come out :)
Not standard, will get some pics up soon.
Its got leo vince exhaust, evo tuning air filter kit, home mapped, tail tidy and a few more cosmetic things.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Please do mate - sounds lovely!!

I'm tempted by the EVO 2 package but @ £1400 alot of money. Might just start with the Akra then do front pipe + rest of the mods later.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Well thats done it.......... now I want the full evo 2 kit !

Lovely looking bike mate. Does the screen make a huge difference? going to get one for longer journeys etc

Where/how do you load the exhaust maps does it require a special cable?

Is that the Leo Vince LV one exhaust? cant find much info on it - sounds very noisy without DB killer from a vid I found?

Thanks,

Adam

·
Registered
316 Posts
The screen makes a massive difference for long journeys. Had to take it for a service the other day and my closest ktm dealer is 50 miles away. Not bad on normal day but it was a windy rainy day.
I got the lead from ebay, item no 161089783404, the software is called tuneecu, maps are on there web page, may be some time for your map to come out as I think you are running twin spark.
Its a Leo Vince one evo II ss slip on. Tried it with baffle out and it was 2 days before the neighbours came around to have a word lol, yes its very loud with it removed. Its loud enough with it in lol.
Ian.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the information mate. My KTM dealer is giving me some decent discount on the akrapovic exhaust and any other power parts I want so I'll prob go down that route. Big fan of Leo Vince tho and the price is nearly half.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
100 miles on the clock and loving it....... got to keep it below 6.5 K revs for 500 miles so hard!! haha

Already fitted mini indicators front/rear and sorted arse end out by removing plastic crap. Akrapovic turns up tomorrow cant wait!! roll on summer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts