Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Corky wanted Cams number and I accidentaly gave him my cousin Clares number who is nxt to Craigs in my phone book and he has been texting my cousin dodgy txts all afternoon. When she asked him who it was he said he was a tall leggy brunette:crackup:

SORRY CORKY FORGIVE ME

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
He sends me text like that too though so i wouldnt bother apologising to him,he loves it:crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Worse thing was he thought when I sent him the correct number then he thought I was winding him up:D

Have now spoken to my cousin I think she quite enjoyed having a stalker for a while PMSL

·
Registered
20,607 Posts
Hes just called :crackup::crackup::crackup:The things hes been saying to her:crackup::crackup::crackup:

****!!!:crackup:

·
Registered
31,032 Posts
I shall expand on that slightly:

Honestly, you couldn't write this:

Debs (aka Ladylancer is going to the 30-130 with Cam6 and meeting me and Hatty there), so she asked for our phone numbers.

In her PM she said, send Cam a text, it will be really funny as he won't know who it is.

So, my first Text went like this.

"Hey Sweatness x"

The response came back

"Who is this" (no surprise there)

So I sent back.

"I'm hurt that you never saved my number. Says a lot really. If I told you that we met a couple of years ago, does that jog your memory?"

response.

"No, I am married, I think you have the wrong number" (Now I know Cam isn't married)

So I replied....

"You never said that at the time did you ;) I am a tall leggy brunette, remember now".

Now I didn't get a response after that, so after an hour, I decided to ring Cam and own up, but the phone kept ringing and went to an answering machine which said:

"Hi you have reached the voicemail of Clare at ..................."

So I thought I had better text Debs and make sure that the number was correct.

The number she text back for Cam was completely different.

After Debs searched her entire phonebook, it seems I have spent all afternoon winding her cousin up instead of Cam :lol::lol:

Oh how it backfired eh Debs ;)

Me and Cam have just been in stitches talking about it :lol:

Brightened up my Friday anyway.

·
Registered
31,032 Posts
Im not stupid enough to fall for it twice:D

OK i am:rolleyes:
You have :lol:

Once when I got a new phone, and then again when you smashed yours up :lol:

next time my wife is in a mood corky i will send you her number to cheer her up lol
Why are you swingers :lol:

:lol::lol:
corky can start up own buisness at cheering up lady folk:D:mhihi:

or man folk if he prefers:D:angel:
If the pay is good I am easy ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts