Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
I have one of these for sale, connects to your OBD port and is enclosed in a single DIN pannel, 100% working and immaculate in every way, really is as new.
Was removed from an evo 9, and works perfectly on my 8MR, as I understand it's suitable for evo's 7 - 9
I had bought it for my car, but have now decided to go down another route so need to free up some funds.
some info on the unit
Standard VFD Mitsubishi single DIN mounted data monitor.
Live Data Monitoring of : - battery voltage, engine speed, vehicle road speed, coolant temperature, intake temperature, injector duration, knock, lambda, throttle postion.
Boost pressure, oil pressure and oil temperature via additional sensors.
Current and historic fault code reading.
ECU and fault code reset.
Shift light control.
User adjustable alarm monitoring of : - battery voltage high and low, boost pressure, coolant temperature, oil pressure and temperature via additional sensors.
Water injection/nitrous control.
Record peak reading for engine speed, boost pressure, road speed and coolant temperature.
Clock.
Plug and play fitment.
User selectable options for unit display ie. bar or psi, degrees c or degrees f, mph or kph.
Supplied in genuine mitsubishi single DIN enclosure with blue display, black buttons, black front panel, user manual, OBD interface lead, cable ties and sticker
£250 delivered
Ray

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Once you've worked out how to use all the functions, this is a cracking bit of kit, have one in my 6.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Cheers Lads
I am in 2 minds about keeping it now, I was going to pt it in one of my sigle DIN slots, but have now bought the cotspeed gauge adaptor so am going to run 3 x 52 mm gauges instead, and am thinking about converting a dash top gauge holder to hold it ( a bit like the new age scoobs where they put it where the clock goes ) if I don't get a sensible offer soon, bu as the dash slopes I'm not sure how good it would look
Cheers
Ray

1 - 8 of 8 Posts