Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just thinkg about what I need to bring to Snetterton. Does anyone know if Protyre charge you again at the end of the day to re-fit your road tyres? I've had them put my slicks on in the morning, but I change them back myself later on. Just thinking if it's worth leaving the jack and other stuff at home this time.

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
DaveG said:
I'm just thinkg about what I need to bring to Snetterton. Does anyone know if Protyre charge you again at the end of the day to re-fit your road tyres? I've had them put my slicks on in the morning, but I change them back myself later on. Just thinking if it's worth leaving the jack and other stuff at home this time.
Dave from what I can remember from the Donington Pricing Menu...

£5 per tyre swap and balance (To a loose wheel)
£10 per tyre swap and balance (If they have to remove from the car).

So the answer to your question Dave is Yep. You'll have to pay to have your tyres swapped back around.

This was the fee at Donington last November. :)

·
Premium Member
11,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hate changing wheels. Seems to take me ages on my own :D. I even managed to break my locking wheel nut key at Cadwell last year :(.

I'm trying to travel light this time. After towing the car to Cadwell I managed to completely fill the Shogun and the boot of the Evo. Mind you I had the missus with me and most of that space was for hair products ;).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.