Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17,199 Posts
I think they will reduce the amount of movement there is on the engine, so it will reduce any stress's that might be put on the exhaust system and engine mounts ???

But will increase vibration alittle.

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
will help in torque transfer.if the engine doesn't move the wheels will have to.prefer using uprated powerflex mounts.bit more vibration but engine is solid.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
As said, its stabilizes the engine & gearbox reducing strain on the mounts. extra vibration is negliable, mine never got worse nor better with one. add it for looks more than functionality would be my suggestion

·
Premium Member
14,884 Posts
I think it will help with aftermarket manifolds cracking when running larger turbo's as the engine will not move back and forth as much and less strain will be placed on exhaust etc.

·
Banned
3,518 Posts
certanly help m8, mines off mine at the moment as the brackets gone off t be powdercoated and ive noticed a big difference when on and off the power in terms of jerkyness

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Great bit of kit....on the rollers you see so many engines trying to jump out of their skins but from looking at the engine on lift off everything is firmly in its place.

I definately noticed a heck of a difference with my gear shifting....a worthwhile mod indeed.

See below :smthumbup

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts