Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right then, here is my current garage block / annex.

There is a large double bedroom / lounge area upstairs (with all the Playstation goodies and a big LCD) and downstairs I have a study area / kitchenette / shower/toilet. Our Guests stay here as a rule, or me when I get home drunk and lock myself out the main house. The living accom bit means that my garages are now only half a car deep, therefore useless for garaging cars! - which is scuppering my weekend toy plans (as I want somewhere to store my impending toy)

Here's the plan.....

I have put in for planning permission to extend to the side and add another garage - then bring the pitched roof out to one side so it looks right (which will extend the living accom above the garage even more)

How wide is a Murcielago ? ........ ;) :)

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Aww Nice Mosi, good plans that will be for when the wife kicks you out after youve been at a lap dancing club.......... :crackup:

Lisa

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LGEVO said:
Aww Nice Mosi, good plans that will be for when the wife kicks you out after youve been at a lap dancing club.......... :crackup:

Lisa
Lisa, she aint the wife yet. And besides, she has been known to frequent lappy bars too - we are quite liberal down here love :)

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Mosi said:
Lisa, she aint the wife yet. And besides, she has been known to frequent lappy bars too - we are quite liberal down here love :)
Oh i do apologise Mosi i thought you were old and married with loads of kids all over the place, well thats what i imagined lol :crackup:

I am kidding Mosi just jesting with you :D

So whens the wedding plans then?? :p

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LGEVO said:
Oh i do apologise Mosi i thought you were old and married with loads of kids all over the place, well thats what i imagined lol :crackup:

I am kidding Mosi just jesting with you :D

So whens the wedding plans then?? :p
I am 31

Wedding plans are on hold as we jumped the gun after we got engaged, and now have a 3.5 year old Son and a 10 month old baby Daughter on toe!

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ta for the PM Northerncountryboy

This is what I need for the plans :

overall length (in) 180.3
overall width (in) 80.5
overall height (in) 44.7
wheelbase (in) 104.9

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
I know you have a few pennies Mosi but you dont think installing a garage for a pram is a tad extreme? :confused: :D

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Mosi said:
I am 31

Wedding plans are on hold as we jumped the gun after we got engaged, and now have a 3.5 year old Son and a 10 month old baby Daughter on toe!
Aww bless you have 10 years on me, Lol

Yes baby's do cost a lot of money and especially girls so my dad keeps telling us.

I work, i buy all my own stuff but i still seem to skin my dad with free tyres from his garage and servicing and thats now, imagine in a few years time, they just wnt be able to get rid of me...

Oh and i cant orget the petrol when he uses the evo as there is always a fair tank in it but if it wasnt for him i wouldnt have that car, Bless him....you have it all to come we are a nightmare........

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GlobalGB said:
I know you have a few pennies Mosi but you dont think installing a garage for a pram is a tad extreme? :confused: :D
That aint just any old pram either mate, thats a Bebecar Raider AT+

Just about the best pram money can buy! (bar the new Bugaboo's that are all the rage this year) ;) :D

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LeeLegend-TME139 said:
:( this thread is just naff and vulger

lee
Oh Yes! but then, you'd expect nothing less from me would you Lee.

Personally, I'd rather talk about me and all my great plans than witter on about doing do-nuts at McDonalds or installing some bangin stezza on the mo mo!

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
GlobalGB said:
Shall we talk about ******* instead? :D
I might get a few of them to build the new garage/annex

Do you know any GB ? (cheap one's mind....preferably working illegally in the country)

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
Mosi said:
I met get a few of them to build the new garage/annex

Do you know any GB ? (cheap one's mind....preferably working illegally in the country)
What you lot like, cant any of you be nice to one another??? :p

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
Mosi said:
I might get a few of them to build the new garage/annex

Well they ship loads up here, I've made a small fortune opening bread roll shops.

To be honest, trading kosovans is the new black in currency. Sterling? Pfftt..

1 - 20 of 54 Posts