Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found the Dynamic shock absorber which I had fitted and set up a month ago to be less good on the right hand side, and there was also a strange noise once in a while. I checked it out and found the front left shock to be leaking oil! The hose going from the shock absorber to the separate gas container was cut into by a small ring on top of the spring. I had Proflex shocks fitted immediately, the gas containers come out of the very top of the shock, so nothing can get trapped there. The handling is much better, too. A lot more progressive, better absorbing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You know that Claudius,you should lissen to me!

You was saying that my proflex was too stiff,but as wae check out last night yours was working better than the dynamics,but also than my proflex,because their settings was even harder.

By the way,it's possible that the dynamics are even better than the proflex,but maybe the springs or the settings was too soft.

To make the best choice you should go for ohlins

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, Gr.N. The thing is there doesn't seem to be anything written on the shocks or canisters to identify what type exactly they are. Gr.N are the ones with the hose coming out of the top of the damper. Proflex are a very elusive company, haven't found a website or anything. All you find is resellers... All I know is that they are from Holland.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.