Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I`m not having much luck at the moment.

A nail in the tyre (1500 miles old). A new tyre was needed.

A gang of kids throwing eggs at cars of cause mines the one where the paint comes off (the size of a golf ball, was it a brick?). Off to the dealer £400.

I did not start the car at all last Sunday as I went to watch Leeds U. So as I start it up on Monday no joy. I mention it to the garage when it goes in for paint, oh we`ll check it out . Collected it on thursday, we can`t find a problem , off I go. Went to the local chippy thurs night, queing outside in the que for 30 mins (V. popular). Yes you guessed it the car would`nt start out with the jump leads Q big belly laughs from inside. Fri morn car would`nt start again. The dealer has promised to put a new battery on Mon. I need a support car with me. LOL.

Well they say it comes in three`s.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to hear that Charlie, the only thing we can help you with is the battery.

Is yours imported? If so the standard battery is very very small but seems to be up to the job for me ok. Do you have an alarm or anything that may be malfunctioning and draining the battery?

Chin up mate, as D:REAM once sung things can only get better :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all,

So i'm not the only one that has had eggs thrown at the car, last week whilst sat at traffic lights i had the window about half way open, altogether about 1/2 a dozen eggs thrown at the car and of course 3 of which shot inside and totally wrecked the car aswell as me, had to have it valeted, kids week off school, shame really as most kids i've come across so far have been in awe of the car but these little tossers were obviously green eyed!Anyway, luckily police were about 6 cars behind me in an unmarked car and caught the lot of them, 2 of which were charged with criminal damage, apparently already had records, poor old parents had to pay for the valet, of course had the FULL valet job, outside and in, dont want to drive the bloody thing now as i dont want it to get dirty!! Bloody lucjy for once the rozzers were around else i'd have a huge cleaning bil!

Debs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry to hear that debs :( but glad they caught the wee runts :) Stange for the police to not be down the station eating pizzas and watching tv :D

Youll all be glad you dont live in Northern Ireland, eggs pah! its stones and petrol bombs the kiddies run around with over here :( and im not joking. ( as im sure youve seen on the news )

Apart from that its a lovely place to live :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts