Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Rich, what you select 'save as' and it asks you for the filename, add the extension on the end, this should give it a kick and give all the file extensions a shake.

Save as 'picture.jpg' instead of just 'picture'

·
Super Moderator
19,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like the way i have to do it, is when i 'save as' i put .jpg after the file name, as the 'save as file type' only has .bmp in there. The .jpg after the filenem overrides the .bmp file type so thats good.

Still could be better though, as its going to be alittle bit of a pain putting .jpg after everything. Better than nothing though :)

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
RichW said:
Looks like the way i have to do it, is when i 'save as' i put .jpg after the file name, as the 'save as file type' only has .bmp in there. The .jpg after the filenem overrides the .bmp file type so thats good.
I said that :p

RichW said:
Still could be better though, as its going to be alittle bit of a pain putting .jpg after everything. Better than nothing though :)
Give it a while and it will sort it's life out ;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Go to

Tools -> Internet Options

and in the Temporary Internet Files bit, click Delete Files. Go and make a brew while it has a faff about. Close and re-open explorer and the problem should have gone.

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts