Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
MLR Traders
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**** volunteer found ****

If you are going to be replacing your TME strips this spring then keep reading as this set is free.

I have just finished a prototype of some printed TME stripes and i am looking for a volunteer to try them but i have 4 conditions.

1, You must be UK based
2, Willing to provide photos
3, Provide constructive feedback
4, fit them yourself

The member who is able to fit them the soonest gets them.

If there is demand then i will convert the 7-9 set for print

·
... now with more Bang :)
17,771 Posts

·
17,771 Posts
My last picture of them :)

Attachments

·
17,771 Posts
Spot mine lol . . .

Attachments

·
MLR Traders
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Hello Mark

I have a question:

what's the difference between the printed version and the other ?
(difficulty to apply, quality,.... ??)

https://www.dogburtinos.com/replacement-evo-4-5-6--iv-v-vi-tme-stripe-kit-103-p.asp

VS

https://www.dogburtinos.com/printed...evo-4-5-6--iv-v-vi-tme-stripe-kit-18773-p.asp

?

thanks

Bastien
Hello Bastien,

They both have positives and negatives but the difference in price is mostly due to the material cost and printer upkeep for the printed version.

The cut vinyl version (other);

Takes longer to fits but there is a handy guide here by Ned. Thanks Ned. They are also harder to fit, if you dont get the black and silver close enough together they could seperate over time with the white base colour showing through when looked at closly. As they are made from cut vinyl the colours will last at least 7 years without fading. If a panel is damaged i can supply parts for that panel meaning you dont need to replace the whole kit. lastly light scratchs can be heated out with a hair drier.

The printed version:

Is a lot quicker to fit and there is no seperation in colours much like the originals. The draw back to these is they are not as robust, scratches cant be repaired and are likely to start fading after 2 years.

Remember If your car is garaged most of the time the sunlight cant fade the stripes so they should last longer :)

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Hello Mark, can you print the small Ralliart sticker that was on the MR FQ 360 wiper blade wind deflector? Printed in colour on a clear background size is 40mm wide and 10 mm high

·
MLR Traders
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hello Mark, can you print the small Ralliart sticker that was on the MR FQ 360 wiper blade wind deflector? Printed in colour on a clear background size is 40mm wide and 10 mm high
Yes i can. PM me you mobile number and i will get you a picture over. I cant upload pics on here for some reason

1 - 16 of 16 Posts