Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and amp; the Missus reckon 'Ol Ginger Whinger' will win the WRC.

What do you Guys and amp; Girlz think???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dragon,I dont like being reminded of the obvious its depressing,I think that why you got no replies ,

Hopefully our car will be competitive next year ,what do you think?

Regards Barry:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Second outing, broken driver but still 6th. Not bad considering all the other cars are well developed. Must look promising for next year.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am confused as to why Tommi's jacking in Mitsi, but I am backing Alistair Mcrae for next year, he's a whippet with determination to win...... good lad.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mcrae / Focus for this years title, if the car don`t break Colin will win or crash BIG TIME trying and amp; Tommi for next years in the Scoob , although I`m not a fan I do believe that this years Scoob is far superior to the Evo mainly due to the messy change over from Group A to WRC homologation mid year and we all know Tommi is the best all round driver.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As much as it hurts my Finnish pride I agree with you Dave. Unless McRae fücks up big time (well, not that unlikely is it?), he should win it. If Mitsubishi wouldn't have fücked it with the change of the cars Tommi would probably have won it. If Burns wins it, it just shows how much McRae/Ford and amp; Tommi/Mitsubishi fücked up this season. Colin had a really bad start and Tommi a really bad end of the season, otherwise the ginger one would never be in with a chance. Rather have McCrash win it than Burns. If Burns wins it we would never hear the end of it, which is a scary thought... Fastchick, what did you back Alister for next season? The title or more than ten championship points?? Both quite unlikely... Like I said before, he's veeeerrryyyyy average.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:) That's the spirit!!! :) :)

After the Australian result, it most definitely has to be Colin for the WRC crown.

I reckon Delecour should be quite decent in the EVO WRC!!! I remember when I had marshalled for the 98 WRC, I was at Millbrook when Tommi ripped the rear wheel off in the EVO 5, anyways the point I was gonna make is ....Alister was given the chance to drive a WRC impreza and amp; he was pretty good (alright no one can replace Tommi), but it's gotta be better than keeping Freddy (Which wall will I kiss today) Loix.

Long live the EVO legend.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do you guys/gals think that Burns is a whiny little b**** ? That's what I think about that little doorknob.
I'd rather McRae win than burns, but Tommi should be the champion!

Yea, it's a big pity that Tommi is doing so badly because of the Evo7.
He won last year's Aussie rally but was disqualified due to some illegal turbo.
This year in the Evo7, he got sixth place. Mitsu should have let Tommi continue driving the Evo6.5

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RA29,
I agree completely. They should have finished the season in the 6.5. With the drivers points situation as they were,
entering a new car at that stage was complete madness on Mitsubishi's part. What were they thinking ?

Having said that, Tommi has done a good job with a new car and a broken back , he is still very close to McCrae.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Burns is like the 'Alan Partridge' of rallying.

In the body of John Cleese.

I'm so bitter it's un-real.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts