Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Precision 6766 For Sale.

Absolutely stonking turbo, the same one as used in the ND8R kits.

This turbo made 778.1bhp on my nd built 2.3ltr engine @ 2.3bar on shell v power.

Conrad also used the same turbo and has seen 805bhp on a 2.1ltr at 2.3bar on shell Vpower.

If you want power and not the lag this is the turbo to go for.

The turbo has been fully refurbished through Norris Designs and has 0 miles on it.

I'm looking for £1300 firm paid by paypal as a gift, cash or bank transfer and it's based in oxford, I can also deliver to norris designs if needed.

For some reason my phone wont let me upload pictures so if you send me your email address ill send you some pics. Please pm me thanks dave

·
Phil
11,023 Posts
Pics would be helpful. Do you know when this this turbo was originally supplied? How many blades are there on the compressor wheel?

Edlited: You read my mind!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics would be helpful. Do you know when this this turbo was originally supplied? How many blades are there on the compressor wheel?

Edlited: You read my mind!
Pics added, you can count yourself lol it was supplied last year by nd and refreshed ie brand new core and cover just before xmas

·
Phil
11,023 Posts
Sorry, another question - what's the housing type between manifold and turbo? i'm afraid I can't tell from the pics.

·
Vendor
4,430 Posts
This turbo will fit the T3 housing too guys, I can supply a new turbine housing if required.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts