Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After one on the above s/h if anyone has one to sell?

Ideally want the FC but am happy to go the RA route if a well priced s/h comes up.

PM is u have one for sale as i know there are a lot of cars out there being sold and some of u may want to maximise the £££ by putting the standard ECU back on??? :D

cheers

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Leonard said:
PM Turbo Tom he has just got Autronics may have his Ralliart ECU to sell :)
cheers m8, PM sent with fingers crossed. :D

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jane & mike said:
Nice one toby , the car will look good and also go well to ;)

will keep a eye out for you on the ralliart ecu front for you .

mike .
cheers bud!

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lee5 said:
No, save up your money get the FC u know u want it ;) :D
The difference aint really much new but s/h could save bout 300 with the RA (compared to a new d-jet) plus i would'nt need an u/r FPR (or wud i???)so another 150 saved.

I am thinking of the RA as a temp cheap way of obtaining 350bhp and when the funds r there just sell it on as they seem t be the only other thing in this world along with Escossies that don't depreciate.

ps. Think its time u moved on to Autronics/Motec/Gems mate and passed ur FC down the chain ;) :D I could pay u for it at Japfest. :D

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
SUSSEX REIMS said:
The difference aint really much new but s/h could save bout 300 with the RA (compared to a new d-jet) plus i would'nt need an u/r FPR (or wud i???)so another 150 saved.

I am thinking of the RA as a temp cheap way of obtaining 350bhp and when the funds r there just sell it on as they seem t be the only other thing in this world along with Escossies that don't depreciate.

ps. Think its time u moved on to Autronics/Motec/Gems mate and passed ur FC down the chain ;) :D I could pay u for it at Japfest. :D
The RA ecu was the cheap way to 380bhp for me ;)

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
ralliart

ralliart way isnt cheap i paided £500 for ecu then a uprated pump and still isnt making power need a boost controller and reg now so thats about £1000 ive spent last month gutted

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Re: ralliart

carsevo99 said:
ralliart way isnt cheap i paided £500 for ecu then a uprated pump and still isnt making power need a boost controller and reg now so thats about £1000 ive spent last month gutted
That is cheap compared to Autronics/Motec or Gems. Mind u u should have gone for a Power FC -L jet if u where spending £500 on the ECU. U would have had a few quid left to buy a cup of t while u waited too ;) :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts