Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got back from snetterton...weather was absolutely shite..thanks to barry(wazuptommi) for the passenger ride in really bad conditions..and Barry you really should slow down on the queens highways! Should I really be hitting the rev limiter in 5th gear? AND I think you have the most understanding wife in the world ..you must be hung like a mule or something for her to still be wiv ya :);)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Dave ,Good meeting you,my wife would like to say hello but she has a mouth full at the moment,sorry I missed ya,see you next time,

Regards Barry:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Coz,thanks ,it was good meeting you ,look foward to seeing you in your seven,120mph into the esses with zero visibilty ,what a crack eh!We kicked some ass ,shame it was red flagged ,see you next time your a brave passenger my friend if I had been in your place I would have died.

Best Wishes Barry:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to Darin and amp;all the other MLR team who organised the event.
also thanks to,SteveC,Shorty,Daryl for the passenger laps all very good fun,had a great day despite the weather.
Barry,no fair didnt get the chance to go out with you,next time for sure,i dont think you could scare me though :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts