Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys and galls,

have just noticed something on my user profile.

"POST LIMIT 15/20"

does this mean i can only post 20 posts??? why is this???

cheers

nick

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
20 posts a month.

One of the benefits of membership is unlimited posting on the forum. The thinking behind the 20 post limit was that 20 a month is plenty to ask the odd question or sort a problem out with your car. If you want to do more than that then you join the club.

It also stops people joining the forum who have no interest in the car whatsoever but just want to talk with random strangers (scarily there are a lot of these and if you let them, they will invade and turn your car club based forum into a big mess)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I thought the reasons behind the 20 post limit were fairly obvious before I joined.....

·
Registered
142 Posts
"It also stops people joining the forum who have no interest in the car whatsoever but just want to talk with random strangers (scarily there are a lot of these and if you let them, they will invade and turn your car club based forum into a big mess)"

I give you Aidy!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers guys,

i have to say it wasnt overly obvious, ive been a member of subscription and none suspcription forums before, and its a completely new one on me! but cheers anyway.

i think i'll wait until i actually get the evo before i subscibe though, we all know how quickly situations can change

cheers again

nick

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
nyscooby said:
"It also stops people joining the forum who have no interest in the car whatsoever but just want to talk with random strangers (scarily there are a lot of these and if you let them, they will invade and turn your car club based forum into a big mess)"

I give you Aidy!
:rofl: So you know him then :crackup:

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
nyscooby said:

I give you Aidy!
Aidy?

I can give you better cadidates for turning the forum into a big mess. ( I won't though! :D )

Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts