Lancer Register Forum banner

Would you like to try another pub for the South London Monthly meets?

• Yes - try another pub

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No - stick to the Bulls Head

Votes: 2 25.0%
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
9,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
:confused: Only 8 votes for this :eek: that is nearly as bad as the current turn out for the meets :crackup:

I am going to check out the Fairmile in Cobham today hopefully and see if they can give us the same dates so as not to have to change that aswell ;)

· Registered
9,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi could anyone please tell me where the evening meet will be for june as not quite sure wot pub to turn up at . cheers evo4john
Hi John

I have been without my Evo for a while as it is in having the engine upgrade done and this ment that last month's and maybe even the month before's eveing meet got cancelled and seeing as my car isn't going to be ready unitll next weekend at the earliest that would make the first Wednesday in June out aswell.

Although I could move the meet to the 2nd Wednesday night in June as that is more likely to be after I get my car back.

Only thing is - that will be very short notice for putting up the thread and getting people to see it in time for the meet as I don't want to put up the thread untill I have actually got my car back.

So I may wait untill July and start again from there and go for the first Wednesday night again.

I will keep you posted OK :smthumbup

Hope this answers your question mate.

Cheers

Jon

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.