Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, we've also bitten the bullet and signed up to a sponsorship deal, and I've already posted an introduction in our own section, please see here for the details if interested...

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=248704

It's good to be on here at last, and alongside a familiar face in the form of Tim at Envy Valeting, who we know from Detailing World and ScoobyNet.

:smthumbup

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers very much! It will be packed and dispatched by Marsha tomorrow morning, and should be delivered on Thursday (everything goes out using either Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded or Business Post Next Day). :smthumbup

·
North Scotland R.O
13,410 Posts
I can highly recomend polished bliss to anyone who is unsure :smthumbup not only have i bought most of my detailing products from them ive been to their open days and seen the results of their workmanship... truly amazing! :coolsm:

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers mate, thanks very much for the kind feedback. Plenty more open days to come in the future, and perhaps an MLR event at some point? :smthumbup

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
will be opening during april dom

top quality valeting plus machine polishing etc hoping to work my way up :smthumbup
sounds good, if i keep my mak , u can help me detail it before shows and stuff and we'll put some of your business stickers on it etc

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
will be opening during april dom

top quality valeting plus machine polishing etc hoping to work my way up :smthumbup
If you need a black 8 to work on with some swirl marks, really dirty wheels let me know :smthumbup :mhihi:

·
Banned
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cheers Jimi, I'll post them both up over the next couple of weeks. If you are wanting anything done this summer let me know soon, as we are already fully booked into late June... :eek: :D

·
Premium Member
20,180 Posts
Cheers very much! It will be packed and dispatched by Marsha tomorrow morning, and should be delivered on Thursday (everything goes out using either Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded or Business Post Next Day). :smthumbup
:smthumbup Yep, arrived on Thursday morning, efficient service, thanks Marsha :)

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Hi Rich,

Quick question for you, do you have any Poor Boys Alloy Wax in stock at all?

Cheers,

Mic

1 - 20 of 20 Posts