Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
I watched every one from last series and both of the new ones that have been on so far,all very good:smthumbup mad me laugh this week when they are drooling over the evo x:lol:

·
Registered
8,808 Posts
Made me laugh when the commentator said " Skyline GTR, the classic boy racers ride " :lol:

Boy races could only dream that was true.

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
theres's me saying i have seen every one so but tinoght i turned to fiver and there was one on that i have never seen before.looking in the tv papers it was on monday night:confused: i thought it was only on once a week on a friday at 8pm? but it says that this fridays episode is episode 12 of 14?strange as i have only seen 3 so far 4 if you count the one i missed and seen tonight.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Made me laugh when the commentator said " Skyline GTR, the classic boy racers ride " :lol:

Boy races could only dream that was true.
Off topic but some kids mother was talking to me in a Tesco carpark asking about the V. She said it reminds me of a boy racers car, I said its more like a car all the boy racers would like :lol:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Was this the episode where the old traffic cop said to the driver of a skyline in a Sarcastic fashion "can I see your race license?"?

Was anyone else wishing the guy actually had one and went "no problem, here you go..." That would have been brilliant! :crackup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts