Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just seen Mr ralliart thread has been closed :smthumbdo
Could it be cleaned by a mod , it's not fair . Very good thread and Antony is a very helpful guy.
Shame on the people muddying his thread.
Justin:mitsi:

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
Could it be cleaned by a mod , it's not fair . Very good thread and Antony is a very helpful guy.
Could not have put it better myself Justin :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Agreed its one of the best active threads on here

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
That's what happens when you get traders who are more interested in values of "rare" cars instead of enthusiasts who prefer to just drive the ******* things. Who gives a flying **** how many red/pink TMEs were made?
Precisely :wallbang:

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
I don't see it as bad traders vs me ralliart

What evidence has Mr Ralliart shown to back up his claims that the traders are ripping people off?

I personally can understand anyone, trader or not, with a vested interest would want to know the answers.

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
That's what happens when you get traders who are more interested in values of "rare" cars instead of enthusiasts who prefer to just drive the ******* things. Who gives a flying **** how many red/pink TMEs were made?
I personally take offence to this if aimed at myself, as I simply asked for some clarity. To be clear our TME is not for sale so no motives here!

But if non SCP red cars don't exist/were never made, and GSR's were never available in red. How do I have a non SCP car in red, in original factory paint? With full history right back to mitsubishi?

I liase with Anthony privately at times & have absolutely no problem with the guy at all.

I agree his thread should be cleaned & reopened.
I'm an enthusiast before I am a trader.

Even a private individual with a non SCP deserves clarity, as saying they don't exist can be very harmful!

To be clear again-
I have zero problem with Anthony, just want some clarity.
I am an enthusiast!!
I have here a none SCP red TME in original paint & with history (so they do exist).

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
I personally take offence to this if aimed at myself, as I simply asked for some clarity. To be clear our TME is not for sale.

But if non SCP red cars don't exist/were never made, and GSR's were never available in red. How do I have a non SCP car in red, in original factory paint?

I liase with Anthony privately at times & have absolutely no problem with the guy at all.

And the type of garage you run, with the small details being a priority, you more than most, I expect would love to see hard evidence, that the car you have is just a fake. Because effectively that is what Mr Ralliart is saying.

I struggle to see why people are questioning a traders motives in the quest for answers, when they have a lot at stake.

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
I personally take offence to this if aimed at myself, as I simply asked for some clarity. To be clear our TME is not for sale so no motives here!

But if non SCP red cars don't exist/were never made, and GSR's were never available in red. How do I have a non SCP car in red, in original factory paint? With full history right back to mitsubishi?

Even a private individual with a non SCP deserves clarity, as saying they don't exist can be very harmful!

To be clear again-
I am an enthusiast!!
I have here a none SCP red TME in original paint & with history (so they do exist).
Evening Rich, personally I would have asked Anthony privately if you talk then you would have got your answer without the trolls getting involved, just my opinion mate :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
And the type of garage you run, with the small details being a priority, you more than most, I expect would love to see hard evidence, that the car you have is just a fake. Because effectively that is what Mr Ralliart is saying.

I struggle to see why people are questioning a traders motives in the quest for answers, when they have a lot at stake.
Exactly, I have nothing to hide & no motives. :smthumbup

·
Registered
When I grow up I want to be a Regional Organiser......
143 Posts
Yet another thread ruined. As already asked please clean the thread up and allow the members to enjoy their club/forum.

Just noticed why has this thread suddenly stopped showing in the top ten? :confused::confused::confused:

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Evening Rich, personally I would have asked Anthony privately if you talk then you would have got your answer without the trolls getting involved, just my opinion mate :smthumbup
Hindsight is a wonderful thing mate lol :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
394 Posts

To be clear again-
I am an enthusiast!!
No offence intended, apologies if it came across that way. It just seems the kind of question that only those in the know at Mitsubishi HQ can answer rather than folk on the forum.

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,846 Posts
Does this make me a troll?:

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=530938

check out the Red TME on here looks like the SCP except has red handles and a black B pillar. :handsup:

Looks like a Red TME to me? SO is it that they only made 212 with the red door pillars and black handles, plus some others?

I am confused/don't care but really like Anthony's (Mr.Ralliart's) posts on here and he seems like a top bloke for the MLR to be honest :handsup:

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,836 Posts
Can a mod please shorten Rich's username, or at least add some breaking spaces? As someone who enjoys driving evos this is the first thread of his I've ever seen and the jarring nature of his offset posts is giving me a headache. My head is spinning like I'm trying to contemplate an opportunist trader that has no motives.

KTHXBAI.

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
Does this make me a troll?:

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=530938

check out the Red TME on here looks like the SCP except has red handles and a black B pillar. :handsup:

Looks like a Red TME to me? SO is it that they only made 212 with the red door pillars and black handles, plus some others?

I am confused/don't care but really like Anthony's (Mr.Ralliart's) posts on here and he seems like a top bloke for the MLR to be honest :handsup:
Boring,boring,boring if your not interested then don't be :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Can a mod please shorten Rich's username, or at least add some breaking spaces? As someone who enjoys driving evos this is the first thread of his I've ever seen and the jarring nature of his offset posts is giving me a headache. My head is spinning like I'm trying to contemplate an opportunist trader that has no motives.

KTHXBAI.
Agreed on the name lmao...
Not sure on the other bit though :crackup::smthumbup

1 - 20 of 29 Posts